Your Indian Cove Vacation Home has been completely remodeled with all new appliances and is located less than a mile from the free Joshua Tree National Park entrance at Indian Cove. Your vacation home comes with a spacious and pet friendly fenced in backyard for privacy. The spacious patio area includes a gas fire pit, gas barbeque island, and hot tub so you can gaze at all the bright vivid stars while you relax and unwind as the hot tub massages you. You can also sit back and relax on a comfortable chair while watching the amazing sunset views with your homes west facing patio. The game room will entertain you and your guest for hours with the pool table and air hockey. The game room also has speakers so you can enjoy music from your phone or other portable device. Internet Wi-Fi and TV with Netflix is included in each bedroom. Spectacular views of the rocky mountains, and city lights are for miles in every direction. Your vacation home is really easy to find during the day or night and I'll give you easy to follow directions for the simplest way to get to your home. All paved roads make accessibility to you home quick and easy. You can check yourself in at anytime you would like. I will also be available by text if you need any other help. Your home is conveniently located between both park main entrances and is just minutes away from major conveniences. Come get away from the big city life and enjoy the peace and quiet of the Joshua Tree National Park area. Be prepared to be amazed with the view of the bright vivid stars against the dark-sky, and gaze at well defined constellations away from major city light pollution. Smoking is permitted outside on the patio and back yard. You will have the whole house and property to yourself, there are no common or shared areas with any other people or homes. Guests from all backgrounds are welcome in my home.
- House1200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom accommodates 4 people comfortably with mountain views.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 19, 2018
About Allen Teets
I was born and raised in Southern California with a college level education. I have over twenty years of real estate property management experience and I am a licensed real estate professional. When I am not busy with real estate, I enjoy traveling around the world and being a tourist.
Allen Teets purchased this House in 2016
Why Allen Teets chose Twentynine Palms
I have traveled to Joshua Tree many times throughout my life and I found Joshua Tree to be a place where I can get away from the big city, to a quiet and relaxing place where I can reconnect with nature and myself. I purchased this home because it is conveniently located close to the park entrances and far enough away from any city noise. When I visited Joshua Tree I enjoyed the clear starry nights and clean fresh air.
What makes this House unique
I really love the spacious back yard and spacious patio area. The large hot tub makes it easy to relax and unwind as you admire the amazing views of the rocky mountains and beautiful sunsets in the distance. The dark nights are always enjoyed as I gaze at the many beautiful stars that light up the night sky.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Why stay in a hotel? This place has EVERYTHING!
We wanted to do some rock climbing in Joshua Tree, and a hotel just would not have given us the space and amenities this place did. It's in the perfect location for the park, and it was so nice to have the hot tub after a long day of climbing, and as a bonus it also cooled us down in the heat wave 😊 We were going out early in the morning, so it was great to have a cool place with games to play to beat the afternoon heat. The owner, Allen, was super friendly and helpful, and he even stopped by to fix the Keurig when we couldn't get it to work. The outdoor space is phenomenal- there's a built in gas grill and fire pit in addition to the hot tub, so we got to make s'mores and grill out. Can't do that in a hotel! We will definitely return.
Ideal place to stay when visiting Joshua Tree NP
A great place to stay in the Joshua Tree - 20 Palms area. Two nice bedrooms with good beds, and a kitchen which provided what we needed. The backyard is really great with the fire pit, BBQ and jacuzzi ... just finishing the yard part which is currently blank and it will be fabulous, also to watch the beautiful desert sunsets.
Overall we very much enjoyed our stay, intend to rent the house again in the future, and can definitely highly recommend it.
Great for a family of 4
It was perfect for us. Close to JTNP which was the reason for our visit. The outdoor space is nice we never used it as it rained on our stay and was cold but there is an outdoor grill, fireplace, and hot tub. The game room in the garage was a hit with our boys and they spent the whole time out there playing pool and air hockey also music out there. If you bring detergent and stay long there is a washer and dryer. Beds were comfy the only thing is I wish there were more pillows there’s two so you each get one I’m just used to sleeping with two myself. There were a few board games in the room closet we played at night that was nice. Kitchen has both reg coffee maker and keurig. Overall worked great for us.
Great place to stay!
My wife and I had a wonderful three night stay at this property. Great location, nice amenities. Highly recommended!
Great property close to Joshua Tree NP with great amenities
We stayed at this property over the Christmas holidays with a family of four, 2 adults, 2 children. No problems checking in and getting into the property, and the property was as-described. Allen was great and made sure we made it in OK and had everything we needed.
The kids loved the hockey and pool tables in the converted garage, and my wife and I loved the hot tub and fire pit. Joshua Tree was a short drive away, as was the downtown area and the local grocery stores.
My only constructive feedback is that it would be nice to have an additional set of place settings and a few condiments/etc. But not a big deal.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a fun and comfortable stay near the beautiful Joshua Tree NP!
Do Not Book! Fraudulent listing
1) The unit was not what we purchased. This was very misleading to pay for a property based on description and images only to find the owner had switched us to an alternate rental. The property we were switched for (without our knowledge) was valued FAR below what we paid.
2) We chose the original unit based on the luxurious backyard and amenities. The unit we were switched to had a small wood burning pit, no cooking island, no outdoor lighting, and a barely usable game room. The pool table was filthy and had to be cleaned by our party just to operate. The air hockey did not have paddles to operate. The room was dusty and clearly still under construction - far from what was advertised in the original listing.
3) The check-in time stated on the site said 4 pm. It was a major inconvenience for us to find out hours before (during our travel to the property) that the unit would not be ready till 6 pm. Still trying to be flexible with the request, we arrived at 6 only to find that the rental was not ready with cleaning utilities and ladders still in sight.
4) There was no dishwashing soap (for hand washing or for the dishwasher), no sponge, no trash bags, and no utensils provided to operate or clean the grill. We, therefore, had to purchase our own - another inconvenience, unexpected expense, and time spent.
5) The description and images in the listing displayed a full sized fridge. Thus the reason we brought food. Our frozen items needed to be discarded and we were unable to purchase more food for our stay due to only a small wine cooler provided.
6) The kitchen items supplied were not ready for guests. Not only was the microwave dirty with construction debris inside - but the plastic (showing it had never been used) was still attached. The dishes were not clean and had their price tags attached.
7) Another major disappointment was for the owner to ask us if it would be okay for the delivery company to drop off your new fridge the following day. We are on vacation and it felt not only inconsiderate of our privacy and unprofessional but another example of the property not prepared for guests.
I emailed my issues to the owner and have not had a response. I filed a complaint with Home Away. The owner has yet to refund our security deposit as well. Horrible experience!