George Bailey House
Named the “George Bailey” home after the lead character in “It’s a Wonderful Life,” this home is popular with large families, multi-families and groups. The home has ample space for 8 people and can sleep up to 10 utilizing couches or with requested roll away bed. An attached two bedroom apartment with its own entrance may also be rented as a separate unit or together with the home. We call it the George Bailey Loft. There is ample parking available for vehicles and & “toys,” shared with guests staying in the loft. Winter guests may park in the garage.
**The George Bailey Home and Loft are located up the hill from the main part of the resort, adjacent to our mobile home park. It is easy walking distance to the main part of the resort but guests may choose to drive. The views from this location are great – looking north towards the Crested Butte mountains.**
• Approximately 2000 square feet
• Four bedrooms:
-King size bed in master bedroom (1st floor)
-Queen size bed in 2nd bedroom (2nd floor)
-2 Twin beds in 3rd bedroom (1st floor)
-2 Twin beds in 4th bedroom (2nd floor)
• Master bath has 2 sinks and a shower
• 2nd bathroom on 1st floor has tub and shower
• 3rd bathroom on 2nd floor has tub and shower
• All bedding and towels provided
• Vaulted ceiling, open floor plan
• Satellite T.V.
• Laundry room with washer/dryer (detergent not provided)
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish & dishwasher soap
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Private hot tub and Fire Pit in yard
• Covered porch with Gas Grill
This unit has a 3 night minimum or a $100 cleaning fee is charged for less than 3 nights. All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 8 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 10.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For 1-2 nights only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**