Welcome to Granby Ranch Sunsets! Our newly built 5 bedroom 3000+ sq. ft. home sleeps 17 comfortably (14 in beds, 3 on couches), is located on Granby Ranch mountain with ski-in, ski-out access, and features a large great room with flat-screen TV and gas fireplace, a downstairs game room with bumper pool, casino table, and flat-screen TV, private hot tub, multiple large decks, and windows throughout the house highlighting incredible views of Granby Ranch, the Never Summer Range, and Rocky Mountain National Park. Perfect for any group or occasion, our home provides easy access to all of Granby Ranch and Grand County's year-round outdoor activities and is a wonderful place to relax, restore, and reconnect.
• 5 bedrooms - one king, three queens., four singles, and one pull-out couch with full bed.
• 3.5 baths - one en suite with large tub and separate shower, two full with shower, and a powder room.
• Large open-concept great room and dining room with gas fireplace and lots of seating.
• Fully-equipped kitchen with island, marble counters, and stainless steel appliances.
• Lower level TV and entertaining area with X-Box, board games, bumper pool, craps/blackjack/roulette table, and patio walkout.
• Spacious Northwest-facing deck with outdoor seating and grill for entertaining and Alpenglow sunsets.
• Private hot tub outside the downstairs walk-out.
• Cozy front-porch with rocking chairs.
• Heated ski valet off the front porch.
• Upscale furnishings, warm colors, high ceilings, and hardwood floors.
• Wi-Fi, smart phone chargers, and smart-locking front door.
• Flat screen TVs with Apple TV includes ESPN, Fox, ABC, NBC, and other major channels through Dish subscription and Amazon Fire TV with Amazon Prime shows and movies.
• One-stall covered garage, driveway, and overflow parking for up to seven vehicles.
• Access to Granby Ranch homeowners year-round heated lap pool and hot tub.
• Access to Granby Ranch base area children's playground and yard games.
Granby Ranch Sunsets is conveniently located on Granby Ranch mountain with ski-in ski-out access. The home is just a short walk or quicker drive up the mountain from the Granby Ranch base area where the chairlifts, clubhouse, restaurants, and pool area are all located. Access to Granby Ranch's clubhouse and heated, year-round lap pool and hot tub are included with your rental. Our home provides easy access to an array of year-round activities and outdoor opportunities.
In winter, our home offers a ski-in, ski-out base camp with direct access to Ski Granby Ranch's Colorado downhill skiing day and night. Granby Ranch also maintains a network of miles of nordic skiing trails for cross-country skiers. Our heated ski valet closet off the front porch will keep your gear warm and our fireplace inside will heat you up.
In summer, Granby Ranch offers hiking and cross-country biking trails that can be accessed right outside our front door. The trails zig-zag across Granby Ranch and connect to trails that spread throughout Grand County, including the Fraser-Granby trail that you can ride all the way to Winter Park. The resort also features novice to extreme downhill mountain biking trails served by chairlift operations.
From late spring to early fall, Granby Ranch also offers golf on its links-style 18-hole golf course featuring mountain and Fraser river views, grill and golf shop, driving range, and putting green. Granby Ranch also provides access to guided fly fishing on Granby Ranch's private 3-mile stretch of the Fraser river.
In addition to all the activities at your fingertips within Granby Ranch, our home provides easy access to all of Grand County's outdoor experiences, including:
• Downhill skiing at Winter Park Resort.
• Snowmobiling throughout the vast network of Grand County trails.
• Boating on Colorado's Great Lakes: Lake Granby, Shadow Mountain Reservoir, Grand Lake, and Willow Mountain Reservoir.
• Fly fishing on the Fraser river, Colorado river, and other tributaries and lake fishing on the Colorado Great Lakes.
• Hiking and biking through Rocky Mountain National Park, along the continental divide, or on the hundreds of miles of Grand County trails.
Our house is centrally located within Grand County, and is approximately:
• 5 minutes from City Market grocery store, Granby restaurants and shopping.
• 10 minutes from YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch.
• 15 minutes from Fraser, town of Winter Park, Lake Granby and Willow Mountain Reservoir.
• 20 minutes from Winter Park ski area, Shadow Mountain Lake, and Hot Sulphur Springs.
• 25 minutes from Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park.