IF YOU'RE PINING FOR A LUSH, LAZY, LANGUID ESCAPE...A BAREFOOT TRANQUILITY...A BALMY, PALMY, SEA-SCENTED ADVENTURE...LOOK NO FURTHER!!
Rated #1 Because...
1. AS SEEN ON TV - The Discovery Channel recently filmed our home, Hale Mana, for the premier episode of a new TV series entitled 'Ultimate Homes'. It definitely has the 'WOW' Factor!
2. Adjacent to National Wildlife Refuge - See Rare & Endangered Avian Species...All Day, Every Day!
3. One Of The Most Spectacular, Pristine Properties In ALL The Hawaiian Islands With It's Own Private View of Waterfall
4. Affordable, Multi-Million Dollar Estate - 3 Acres Of Privacy In Lush, Tropical Setting!
5. Location Choice of Hollywood... Nearby Waterfalls Showcased In Harrison Ford's Movie, 'Six Days, Seven Nights' & Jennifer Anniston's 'Just Go With It'.
6. Three Powdery White Sand Beaches Within 5 Minutes...More Within 10 Minutes!
7. Convenience - Shopping Center & #1 Rated Golf Course in Hawaii - Both Within 5 Minutes!
8. Upscale Home With Every Amenity - Flat Screen TV's with Home Theater, Gourmet Kitchen, New Tropical Furnishings, and Zen Meditation Garden!!
9. A Wildlife Sanctuary With A Cocktail Hour !
Located on the scenic North shore of Kauai, in Kilauea at the doorstep of the luxurious Princeville Resort lies Hale Mana, a three acre multi-million dollar private estate. Hawaiian for 'house of spiritual awakening' Hale Mana does not disappoint.
This plantation style home is perched high on a volcanic ridge with pristine, 360-degree views of the ocean, valley, mountains, waterfalls and river below. The valley itself is home to numerous ancient 'heiaus' or 'places of worship,' so sacred only the high priests and chieftains were allowed. Back on property you will discover "Kahelelani" or "Stairway To Heaven" where you can picnic, meditate or simply behold the breath taking beauty from this unique observation point 200 feet above the river valley floor. Or chose to relax in the incredibly stunning Zen Meditation Garden. The valley is also home to a National Wildlife Refuge protecting rare and endangered avian species. During the day tropicbirds, frigates, albatross, and nenes circle high above the home as if to form a halo. And at nightfall, under a giant dome of starry wilderness, you can drift off to sleep to the melody of the nearby waterfalls. One of the most unique and pristine properties on the planet - Kauai at its best!
All told, Kauai is NOT the hustle-bustle of Honolulu or the touristy madness of Maui. To visit Kauai and Hale Mana is to travel back in time to a bygone era, to a more peaceful and provincial existence, where words like on-ramps, freeways, and smog have yet to taint the universal consciousness. It’s a sanctuary where skyscrapers are replaced by palm trees and busy intersections with one-lane bridges. And following closely in step are the islands most precious natural resource... its' people. For them, words like community, family and neighbor are still spoken with reverence. Mainlanders call this warm phenomenon the 'Aloha Spirit' and it’s as certain to welcome and embrace you at Hala Mana as are the prevailing trade winds.
Keywords: House, TA-118-141-3376-01