Best Bet Hotel Alternative! Located only one mile from downtown Black Mountain in the quiet Village of Cheshire community, Chickadee's Hatch is a classic vacation cabin with a covered deck that's ideal for a romantic escape or a family getaway.
Show off your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchen (with a mini-fridge), then enjoy your meal out outside in the mountain air. Cozy up by the wood fireplace and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service. After a fun-filled day, enjoy a soak in the cabin's jetted tub.
Groups are welcome at Village of Cheshire Cabins, where six cabins - Blue Jay's Perch, Cardinal's Cove, Chickadee's Hatch, Wild Turkey's Roost, Woodpecker's Hollow, and Wren's Den - are situated together along a wooded path, making them ideal for large groups. Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Village of Cheshire Cabins are all pet-friendly!
Explore the picturesque tree-lined streets of the Village of Cheshire, where you'll discover a creekside walking trail, a playground, and a small collection of shops including the Artisan Gourmet Market. This vacation rental is located in Black Mountain and is approximately 19 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Cabin
• 1 Bedroom with a Queen Bed, plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 2 Full Baths
• Main Level: Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Area; Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• There is a short, sloped walking trail down to the cabin from the parking area.
• While Chickadee's Hatch is surrounded by trees, traffic from the nearby road is audible.
• A visit to the Village of Cheshire provides an authentic mountain experience. Please be prepared to encounter rough terrain such as steep, unpaved trails and stone stairs when walking to your cabin from the parking area. Appropriate footwear and easy-to-carry luggage is strongly suggested.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.