About the property
- Apartment650 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Superb Views, Style, Comfort, Guest Service & Experience, Great Value for Money
• Make the most of your special Parisian stay at the Eiffel Tower Penthouse, one of HomeAway's/VRBO's highest-rated Paris properties. This 5-STAR-LUXURY apartment with STUNNING EIFFEL TOWER VIEWS offers SUPERB STYLE, COMFORT, COMPLIMENTARY "EXTRAS" and VALUE rarely matched by other comparably-sized and priced rentals. Perfect for discerning travellers who want a tried-and-trusted "as advertised" rental that delivers exceptional hospitality & guest experience.
• Imagine sipping Champagne and cocktails (included for your pleasure free of charge) in a gorgeous penthouse while admiring the 'to-die-for' views of the world's most iconic landmark. Or relaxing in a luxurious bubble bath under a skylight after a day full of visiting cafes, boutiques, sites and museums. Or strolling the local open-air market overflowing with gourmet delights -- artisan breads and cheeses, fresh meats, fish, fowl, glorious vegetables and fruits that delight the eye, as well as the palate. These and many other memorable experiences await you at the Eiffel Tower Penthouse.
• Impeccably designed, furnished and maintained 60m (645 square foot) LUXURY ACCOMMODATION and AMENITIES perfect for those who desire an extra-ordinary, stay-of-a-lifetime experience..
• SIMILAR TO FIVE-STAR HOTEL with 4x more space at less than half the cost!
• With HUNDREDS OF 5-STAR GUEST REVIEWS, the penthouse is rated No. 2 rated among the 750+ properties listed in 7th arrondissement and falls within the TOP 20 of all the 6000+ Paris apartments on this website!
• CONVENIENT LOCATION for major sites: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Champs-des-Elysees, Musee D’Orsay, Les Invalides, and trendy shops, department stores, cafes, open-air markets and restaurants of Left Bank.
• LIVE LIKE A PARISIAN in this non-tourist neighborhood on the border of the 7th/15th arrondissements with metros/buses/taxis, shops, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, wine/cheese shops within 5-10 minute walk.
• COMPLIMENTARY MONEY-SAVING COMFORTS, AMENITIES and CONVENIENCES include: FREE PRIVATE CAR SERVICE upon arrival from CDG/Orly airports/Paris train stations for stays of 7 nights or more; FREE FULLY-STOCKED BAR with Champagne, spirits (scotch, vodka, gin, rum, cassis) and mixers; FREE COFFEE BAR with 16 different Nespresso brews, dozens of Twinings black/white/green/herbal/fruit teas; FREE CHOCOLATES, COOKIES & CANDIES.
• Also included: AIR CONDITIONING for hot summer months (a rarity in Paris apartments), high speed WIFI; local/INTERNATIONAL CALLING to U.S. and other countries; office equipment/supplies, including printer; LG Smart (Internet-enabled) HDTV with English news/movie channels; DVD player with dozen of Paris-based dramas/romantic comedies, electronic massage chair for neck/back; and deluxe bedding/bathrobes/slippers/toiletries, washer and dryer/laundry supplies.
• IN-PERSON KEY EXCHANGE for quick, easy and hassle free check in and personal greeting..
• 24/7 ACCESSIBLE PROPERTY MANGER available throughout your stay to answer questions and provide local knowledge.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
I live primary in Paris but make my home available to others when i'm traveling. So there are many things beyond the 'basics' available for guests' use and pleasure -- such as crystal stemware and decanters, an extensive French art glass collection, oyster knives, a sushi set and escargot forks -- that rarely are found in properties used exclusively as vacation rentals. My penthouse home reflects its unique character and location and takes in sweeping views of the Eiffel Tower and Parisian rooftops. It is thoughtful designed with the idea of bringing the look and feel of skyscape and its light inside with a calm silver-grey palette sparked by carefully placed bursts of glass, chrome, mirrors and colour.
Paula purchased this Apartment in 2006
Why Paula chose Invalides
If you read the many excellent 'five-star' guest reviews, they thoroughly answer the question, 'Why this property?' I lived in Paris for several years before purchasing the penthouse so I was quite familiar with the City and the profile of different arrondissements and neighborhoods. I chose this property and location because of its fantastic views of the Eiffel Tower and its open, airy light-filled interior. Also, the neighborhood is lively with many cafes/restaurants, stores and services providing convenient day-to-day living, and is close to several metro line with access to anywhere in Paris and all major sights in the city. Finally, it's an easy walk to the Champs des Mars, the huge park that surrounds the Eiffel Tower, which provides a great place to walk/run/and people watch.
What makes this Apartment unique
I never tire of the stunning views of the Eiffel Tower from each of the penthouse windows. The view is especially inspiring from the window of fully-equipped office/study. So as I work, I can glaze from my desk (which is smack in front of the window) and see this marvelous structure.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 2:30 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This apartment is comfortable, private, secure, and beautifully appointed with everything you could ever need. And the view is simply wow! Since we stayed more than a week, Victoria picked us up at the airport - in the snow - and did a great job giving us a quick tour and checking us out on the features. Having this apartment to return to each day contributed greatly to the wonderful time we had. It's convenient to the Metro and shops and great restaurants (like Le Cappiello and Swann et Vincent and Cafe de Commerce). You can't go wrong with this choice. It was perfection.
Lovely apartment, great location, unforgettable view
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this apartment. The location could not be better, a wonderful neighborhood with everything needed close by, including the metro and a taxi stand, while also being walkable to many great spots, especially the bustling Rue Cler market. The apartment is well-appointed with nice touches throughout for travelers (soft comfy robes, a gloriously spacious tub with bath salts, crisp linens, a washer/dryer). While we didn't cook much, the modern kitchen was ideally-stocked for those so inclined, although its compact size more or less restricts activity within it to one person at a time. The arrival orientation to the neighborhood and apartment missed nothing, and really helped us hit the ground running. One of us has a temperamental back and we were pleased with the comfort and quality of the bed, a rare find. Oh, and what an unforgettable view!
New Year’s Eve from a Penthouse with an Eiffel Tower View!
My wife and I spent a long weekend at Paula’s wonderfully appointed Parisian Penthouse for the New Year’s Holiday. Since we only had a short time in Paris, we wanted a centrally located place to stay close to the metro, delicious restaurants, and a neighborhood with a very local feel. This apartment had all of these attributes plus so much more! How can you be anything but impressed when you have such a gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower?! When you first arrive, Victoria will meet you to give you access to the apartment. Ask her anything after she finishes her discussion of local tips and tricks. She is a great resource that is an added bonus to Paula’s very helpful and detailed Paris informational binders. Make sure to ask Victoria about the wonderful bakeries nearby. Also, if it gets too late for a trip to the supermarket try the market’s nearby (they stay open quite late). The complementary Nespresso Machine, liquor, and champagne is a very nice touch that Paula includes. Don’t forget to take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen, wonderful shower and bathtub, and washer and dryer (huge bonus for light travelers!). We truly felt at home and would certainly suggest Paula’s Parisian Penthouse to all of our family and friends. We cannot wait to return!
The penthouse was cozy, fully furnished with items you would need, very clean, quiet, beautiful glass decor and, most important, great views of the Eiffel Tower. Plenty of good restaurants in the area and easy walking distance to other restaurants in the 7th arr. It is close to shopping areas and the metro station is but a 3 minute walk from the penthouse. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will certainly consider staying here again on our next trip to Paris.
The penthouse with Effel Tower views is magnificent. The apartment, location and ammenities were just as decribed by Paula. The neighborhood is a lovely mix of residential apartments and small shops, cafes, restaurants, bakery's.....the list goes on. If you want to true experience Paris, this is the place for you. Relax, walk the Rue de Commerce and don't miss a stroll through the neighborhood market on Sunday's and Wednesday mornings. There are 3 convenient metro stops to take you all across the "city of light". We have only positive comments regarding the property manager Victoria and Paula. Victoria provided a wealth of practical information and both she and Paula were prompt and responsive to any of our questions or concerns. It was a comfort to know we could call them if we had a problem. We are looking forward to our next visit.
This property was fabulous. Loved the Nespresso each morning and very close to the metro.
I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who is traveling to Paris. Victoria was so helpful and provided a wealth of information. The location makes for easy travel to any of the sights either walking or on the metro. We absolutely loved it.