About the property
- Estate5988 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Beautiful Oceanfront Estate nestled in the heart of North Shore Oahu. It’s the house by land and sea, a stunning, private estate with 1.228 acres, considered one of the North Shore of Oahu's most beautiful and luxury estates on Malaekahana Bay.
The Space: Gated and private with Palm lined driveway leading to main oceanfront estate of 5,988 sq. ft. featuring 5 bedrooms in the main house, one large guest house and basement, total of 4.5 bathrooms surrounded by expansive oceanfront decks with amazing ocean views from all rooms.
- Events: weddings, parties, and receptions will be allowed with permission. You agree to be charged an additional rental amount for any unauthorized events. Additional rental amounts may vary, and the amount is entirely at our discretion. Unauthorized events may result in the termination of this Agreement and your eviction from the Property without refund. You agree not to invite any additional people to visit the property other than those indicated in your reservation.
Renter Requirements: For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit-card holder. This person is considered to be the Guest. All other persons involved with the rental are considered to be the Guest’s invitees, and all discussions shall be discussed with the Guest, not the Guest’s invitees. You acknowledge that we only rent to responsible adults over the age of twenty-one.
-Policy Enforcement: All policies, including but not limited to deposit and cancellation policies for the Property will be strictly enforced without exception. We encourage you to invest in a travel insurance policy through a vendor of your choice.
-Upon Arrival: You agree to inspect the Property and immediately notify us if there are any concerns or issues. No refunds or other considerations will be given unless we are notified of problems during your stay and provided an opportunity to address and/or remedy the problems. Upon request, we will provide a form for you to document any pre-existing damage so you won’t be held responsible.
-Emergencies/Maintenance: In the event of a problem accessing the Property or if there are any problems with condition or functionality, please contact us immediately. In case of a serious emergency please contact the police/fire/ambulance by dialing 911.
- Arrival Time: Please refer to your arrival instructions and/or the property details. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the Property prior to the published arrival time.
- Departure Time: You agree to depart the Property no later than 12:00PM unless you have prearranged a late departure. Your prompt departure is appreciated so our maintenance and cleaning crews may immediately inspect and clean the Property. If you have not vacated the Property by 12:00 PM then you agree to be charged an amount equal to the pro-rata daily rate divided by 10 for each additional hour, or fraction thereof, until you have vacated the property. If you desire an earlier arrival or departure time, please contact us to check availability. Additional charges may apply.
- Rental Dates: We have the right to change the rental start date and rental end date of this Agreement, provided that the new dates are acceptable to you.
- No Smoking: You acknowledge that the property is strictly a no-smoking property and that smoking should only be done outdoors away from open windows and doors. If you are found to have been smoking inside the property then you agree that your host may charge a one hundred dollar fee.
- Owner/Agent Cancellation: In the unlikely event that the Property becomes unavailable for any part of the tenancy for reasons beyond our control, we may cancel this Agreement and refund in full to you all payments made. We may assist in procuring similar alternative accommodations, but will not be liable for any claims or damages. You agree that any claims against us arising out of performance or non-performance under this Agreement shall be limited to a full refund of all monetary consideration previously paid by you.
- Power/Weather Cancellation: We do not issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, hurricanes, power outages, etc., however travel insurance does provide some protection against these circumstances. If the Property shall become uninhabitable due to such circumstances and you did not purchase travel insurance, reservations may be rescheduled for future dates within one year of the arrival date, pending availability. You acknowledge that if you reschedule to future dates during peak demand then monthly, and therefore daily, rental rates may increase.
- Extension: The length of your stay may be increased subject to availability however an Addendum to this Agreement must be signed and additional rental charges, taxes, and cleaning fees (if applicable) collected prior to extension start date in order to confirm extension.
- Reductions: All reductions in your length of stay are subject to our approval and may be subject to a minimum stay requirement. Daily pro-rata rental rates may increase when reducing the length of stay as length of stay discounts may no longer apply. Reductions in your length of stay made within 90 days prior to arrival will not result in a refund or reduction of rent and taxes.
- Change Fee: A change fee of $150.00 shall apply to all changes of this Agreement made by Guest, including without limitation, to arrival and departure dates.
- Travel Insurance: To offer you the best service possible, we strictly adhere to our cancellation and change policies, however to help protect your vacation investment you may want to purchase travel insurance from a vendor of your choice to cover the costs of any potential changes to your itinerary.
- Cleaning: For any occupancy of more than 7 days, a mandatory cleaning may be required once each additional 7 day period or portion thereof. This cleaning is in addition to the pre-paid departure cleaning. Additional cleaning services are available upon request at a rate of $30/hour (subject to change). Please provide 48 hours’ notice if you would like any additional cleaning during your stay.
- Self-Catering Property: You acknowledge that this is a self-catering rental. You agree to return the property in tidy condition which means clean dishes returned to the cupboards, clean stove(s)/oven(s), and the floors broom swept of any sand. If the property is left with dirty dishes and appliances then you agree to be charged an excessive cleaning fee as described herein to be deducted from your security deposit.
Additional services such as daily cleaning, private chef, massage therapy, and more can be requested with advance notice at an additional cost.
- Beach Erosion: You acknowledge that beach erosion is a serious problem affecting many coastal areas and islands worldwide, including all the Hawaiian Islands. Beach erosion may occur overnight or during a few days of unusual ocean swells and cannot be predicted. The amount of sand lost varies and it may take a few months or more for the sand to be returned to the beach via normal ocean activity/currents. You are informed of this potential and that beach erosion will not be grounds for any discounts, cancellations, or refunds.
- Property Condition: You agree to complete and return to us within 24 hours of arrival a property condition form wherein any existing damage or deficiencies must be reported. Upon departure you must leave the Property in tidy condition, similar to that at arrival. Cleaning fees will cover all major cleaning services such as washing linens, towels, kitchens, floors, windows and bathrooms. Extraordinary cleaning such as soiled fabric or mattresses; removal of trash, washing dishes, etc. will be billed against your security deposit at a rate of $50/hour.
- Occupancy: You agree that only the number of guests you've specified are allowed to occupy the property. You agree to be held liable for your actions and the actions of your guests at all times and by doing so to hold Hawaii Sands Realty and/or the Owner harmless from any and all claims arising from you or your guest’s use of the property. We do not allow any parties or events. The Property is to be used strictly as a personal vacation home by the registered guest for the number of occupants specified in your reservation and for quiet enjoyment. Any parties or events will be a violation of our rules and you'll be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Events: No events, including but not limited to, weddings, parties, and receptions will be allowed without our express written permission. You agree to be charged an additional rental amount for any unauthorized events. Additional rental amounts may vary, and the amount is entirely at our discretion. Unauthorized events may result in the termination of this Agreement and your eviction from the Property without refund. You agree not to invite any additional people to visit the property other than those indicated in your reservation.
- Repair & Service Calls: We do not guarantee against mechanical or electrical failure of air conditioning, fans, lights, televisions, or other electronic equipment. You agree to report any inoperative items to us promptly, and we agree to make every effort to have maintenance completed as quickly as possible. Should a repair person conclude that equipment is in working order, or that failure was due to your actions, then you agree the charge for the service call will be billed against your security deposit and that you will pay such charges. No refund or rent reduction will be made due to failure of electronic equipment.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 10, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.