Casa Del Cielo (Sky House) -- EV #3212 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
You will love the amazing setting of this extraordinary vacation home. Overlooking Fish Creek and the soft, lush wildflower meadows of the neighboring horse ranch, Casa del Cielo (Sky House) has the most awe-inspiring views of Twin Sisters Mountain, Longs Peak and Lily Mountain. Just across Fish Creek Road from this home, you can access the new Fish Creek Hike/Bike Trail that connects with the Lake Estes Trail system offering miles of walking, running and biking. Head south on Fish Creek Trail to Homer Roush hiking trail and you can reach the Baldpate Inn (great pie). The horse ranch meadows across from Casa del Cielo has an abundance of mountain wildlife elk, deer, fox, coyote, hawks and more.
This is a sun-filled three story A-Frame style home with warm golden pine ceilings and trim throughout. As you enter the home via a covered patio into the spacious family room, you'll instantly notice the large flat screen tv and ample seating perfect for enjoying late night movies or afternoon football games. The kids (old and young) will be entertained for hours playing at the foosball table. Just past the family room, you enter into a large suite complete with a small kitchen, a private bath and a comfy king-size bed.
Head upstairs to the main floor great room. First, you'll notice the million dollar mountain views from the wall of windows that stretch across the great room. Feel the warmth of sunshine and the golden pine ceilings and loft as you look about. A rustic table for 8 provides plenty of room for meals during your stay. A large deck stretches across the width of the great room and dining area the perfect spot for morning coffee or a glass of wine while you watch mountain sunsets. The kitchen is fully furnished with all the dishes, pots, pans and appliances to make cooking easy and convenient. And the cook won't miss a thing with the open concept design.
Step beyond the kitchen to the left and you will find a spacious laundry room with a convenient half bath. The next bedroom features a grand queen-size log bed and an attached bath that features a large soaking tub, a shower and two separate vanities with a single sink each. A walk-in closet offers plenty of room plus a pak-n-play and high chair if you have a little one. Up the stairs to the loft is a favorite of the kids for slumber parties! This large room with a private balcony and bathroom has a double bed and two twin beds. An over-sized two car garage adds to the convenience of this home. Casa del Cielo is a high altitude home built for high altitude fun!
You will love the magical spirit of this home - book Casa del Cielo for your vacation now!
What to be aware of:
- Driveway is steep - will need 4 WD in winterÂ
- Quiet neighborhood - strict no party rule
- No air conditioning (most Estes Park homes do not have air conditioning) - there are several fans available
- Strict No Smoking Policy - Absolutely no smoking inside of this home including marijuana - $1000 fine if violated
- Strict No Pets - fines will apply for non-compliance
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash ANDÂ you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
What You'll Love:
- Quiet Fish Creek neighborhood.Â
- Spectacular mountain and meadow views!
- Bright, open A-frame style home.
- 12 minutes/ 4.4 miles to downtown Estes Park shopping and restaurants.
- 12 minutes/ 5 miles to Beaver Meadows (south) entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.