Private Co Ranch Estate - Reunion/Destination Wedding - Sleeps 20, 30, 40, 50(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 homes with a total of 20 bedrooms, 4 lofts,15 bathrooms, groups 20-50 people
When renting Red Rock Ranch, you take over the property completely for your private use during your rental. Create your own experience at the ranch. Take advantage of the many activities on site including a pool, spa, sauna, workout room, 60' television with satellite dish, billiards, volleyball, croquet and more!.
Or, enjoy the Wet Mountain Valley's many outdoor activities including horseback riding, hiking, fishing, white water rafting, sight seeing, antique shopping and more.
Red Rock Ranch provides you and your group the perfect, private venue for a celebration weekend, reunion, workshop or destination wedding.
The Ranch House: Imagine stepping back into the days of the old west and into the home of a wealthy, railroad baron. This is the feeling you'll get when you walk into the main Ranch House. Completed in 2003, architectural antique doors, spindle rails, cabinets, etc. were used to create the feeling of a 100-year-old home.
The Saloon and Great Room feature dark wood, large fireplace and book lined shelves. Under the stairs, a full 12-barstool saloon bar with oval mirror and fluted columns. Twelve-foot ceilings, ceiling fans and outrageous views top off this amazing main room. Overstuffed leather chairs on either side of the open-hearth fire and chenille down-filled sofas insure total comfort.
The Ranch House has a parlor, dining room, kitchen, billiards room, sauna/spa/workout room and veranda. The upstairs has 10 private bedrooms, four of which have private bath and shower. The downstairs of the Ranch House features an old fashioned Bunk House and several 'convertible rooms.'
The Guest House: Nestled along Carolina Gulch, this prairie Victorian features a large wrap-around porch with bent willow furniture, an outdoor screened bedroom, and a brick outdoor fireplace. Sit on the porch and visit with your friends and family while the kid's play croquet on the cottage lawn.
The Cottage has three bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, three bathrooms and 2 lofts and an outdoor bedroom.
The Homestead Cabin: It doesn't get more real than this. First built when the ranch was homesteaded in the late 1880's, this log cabin was one of the first homes built in the valley. Although it has been added onto over the years, the original 1-room log cabin is still intact and functions as the den, dining area and bar of this incredible cabin.
This rustic cabin features a main room, also of hand-hewn log, built around the turn of the century, a stone fireplace with quartzite found on the land, and a 100-year-old Majestic wood burning kitchen stove (retrofitted with new Gaggeneau stove top burners and adjacent convection oven).
The Homestead Cabin has a deck/patio, main room, kitchen, den, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an outdoor bedroom.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 12000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 50
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
Bedrooms: 19 Bedrooms, Sleeps 50, Beds for 50
Bathrooms: 9 Bathrooms, 6 Half Bathrooms
- Wedding Season Pricing includes: Ceremony Site set up with Wedding Arbor, and Chairs/Chair Covers on Main Lawn, Set Ups for Post Ceremony Champagne toast at Saloon Bar, Sit Down dinner set up for up to 50, including table linens and place settings at the Cottage Porch and Dance Party set up in the Pavilion. Also includes wedding coordinator for day of ceremony, and all accommodations for up to 50 people for four nights. (no additional guests staying nearby driving in for the wedding - this is strictly a destination format for up to 50 people total) ...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 34 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Dialup Access
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2017 Reunion Season 4 Nt. Rate
May 10 - Aug 9, 2017
4 night min stay
2017 Wedding Season 4 Nt. Rate
Aug 10 - Oct 16, 2017
4 night min stay
2018 4 Night Rate
May 16 - Oct 15, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $575
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,500
- Tax Rate 6.9%
WEDDING SEASON PRICING INCLUDES:
1) Ceremony Site at main house lawn: Wedding arbor set and ready for floral decoration, 50 chairs with white chair covers installed.
2) Post ceremony champagne toast/ greet bride and groom at the Saloon Bar: Glassware and set up provided.
3) Sit-down dinner set up for 50 at the cottage porch: Tables, linens, white padded folding chairs, 50 place settings of matching flatware, china, wine glasses, glass water pitchers, and stereo system. (These items are stored and locked away during reunion season). Caterer selected and contracted separately.
4) Reception/Dance Party set up at the Pavilion: Plastic glassware, Pavilion bar set up with ice chests, stereo system for ipod playlist etc. (Or bring in a DJ if you like or hire a small unamplified musical group as the acoustics in the Pavilion make amplification considerable "overkill").
5) Wedding coordinator: Wedding coordinator to be available all day and night the day and evening of the wedding.
6) All accommodations for up to 50 people for four or five nights. (Note: No additional "drive-in guests" for wedding day only, this is strictly a destination wedding format for up to 50 people maximum.)
CANCELLATIONS: Please see our website for more complete information on rates and terms. and our "gradiated refund" Cancellation Policy: Because of the nature of reunions and destination weddings booking 6 months to two years in advance, and ability to fill cancellation periods is unlikely, refunds will only be granted if the cancelled slot is filled with another booking. Cancellations for large group gatherings are rare because if certain participants cannot make the gathering, it does not drive a cancellation. If cancellation is a concern we recommend purchasing trip insurance from any one of the independent carriers which can easily be done online with your rental agreement or term sheet showing the amounts that you need coverage for the trip insurance policy.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In the Wet Mountain Valley between the Wet Mountains and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains which on the map is the mountain valley south and west of Pueblo. One hour west of Pueblo on Hwy 96. Easy access to mountain trails, lakes, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, skiing, Colorado's Royal Gorge and the Great Dunes National Park. Nearby Westcliffe offers shopping, restaurants, recreation center, library, local museums, live theater and summer music festivals.
Other Activities: white water rafting, hot springs, boating, golf, Colorado's Royal Gorge, Great Sand Dunes National Park
Year Purchased: 1989
About the owner: I am a general contractor, and I built this property specifically to provide a 'dude ranch' setting at an affordable price for group gatherings of up to 50 people.
Why the Owner Chose Westcliffe, CO, USA:
This is an historic homestead property dating back to the 1870's and it is a unique 'old west' experience, complete with saloon bar, and all the trappings of the wild west!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
A private property for a large group, at an affordable price. Sleeping 40 to 50 people in a private residential rental, is very rare, particularly in this price category.
- Primary: +1 3037175445
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.