Direct-with-Owner "All-In Price" DISCOUNTED RENTAL RATES from $576 to $1,581 /Wk (variable season rates) & SAVINGS from $264 to $599 /Wk (variable season savings)
Visit the Midnight Cove #532 web-site to view 85 Exterior Photos, 53 Interior Photos & 98 Guest Reviews- Rated Excellent with 4.7 of 5 Stars
Full Week Rentals Only (Saturday to Saturday) – Occupancy: 4 Guests (maximum)
Arrival & Departure:
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Check-out: Before 10:00 AM
For your convenience, you may arrive as early as you like before 4:00 PM on your arrival date, and use the common areas on the Midnight Cove properties (tennis courts, pools, lounges and chairs, private beach area, and restrooms), until you can access Midnight Cove #532. You may also stay as late as you like after 10:00 AM on your departure date, and use the common areas on the Midnight Cove properties. Just be sure to park your vehicle in one of the visitor parking spots in front of the rental office, and not in the Midnight Cove #532 reserved parking spot. You have the security gate codes, your unit key will open the restrooms in the bayside pool area, as well as the tennis court gate, and you have the access code for the restrooms in the gulf side pool area.
Property Owner Cancellation Policy (non-negotiable):
A cancellation request must be made by LESSEE(S) in writing and acknowledged by the LESSOR.
For reservations of less than 3 weeks: if a cancellation is made by LESSEE(S) more than 90 days prior to arrival date, a refund will be made minus a 15% cancellation fee.
In the event of a less than 90 days notification, all rental deposits by LESSEE(S) are forfeit.
No change in dates shortening the stay is allowed within 90 days from arrival date without loss of all deposits paid.
All deposits made on reservations for 3 weeks or more are non-refundable at anytime for any reason if cancelling.
Acts of Nature Policy (non-negotiable):
In the event of severe weather conditions (hurricanes, tropical storms, and tornados), red tide or similar poor water conditions, or any other acts of nature, COMPENSATION OR RESCHEDULING OF RENTAL ARE NOT OFFERED.
Under Florida law, establishments are not required to issue refunds for prepaid reservations unless rental cancellation terms state otherwise.
Severe Weather Conditions (Hurricanes, Tropical Storms & Tornados) & Mandatory Evacuations:
In the event that the unit becomes unavailable or uninhabitable due to naturally occurring events or entities, such as severe weather conditions (hurricanes, tropical storms, and tornados), and mandatory evacuations, COMPENSATION OR RESCHEDULING OF RENTAL ARE NOT OFFERED to non-arrivals or for early departures.
Any deposits and pre-paid rent will not be refundable, so it is highly recommended that travel/trip cancellation insurance is purchased to cover financial losses from cancellations.
Officially the Atlantic Hurricane season is June 1 to November 30th. However, the most probable time for hurricanes is from mid-September to mid-October.
Red Tide or Similar Poor Water Conditions:
In the event that during your stay there is an occurrence of red tide, or red tide is present upon arrival, COMPENSATION OR RESCHEDULING OF RENTAL ARE NOT OFFERED to non-arrivals or for early departures.
No compensation or rescheduling of rental are offered for the inconvenience of red tide or similar poor water conditions on Crescent Beach in Siesta Key, or the surrounding areas.
Complimentary Midnight Cove WiFi:
Connection is available in the clubhouse, the gulfside, and bayside pool areas.
Other people might be able to see info you send over this network if you do not have a VPN service.
Xfinity WiFi Access Pass:
To purchase an access pass after your arrival in the unit, enable WiFi on your device and click onto xfinitywifi on the list of connections, and an Exfinity web page will appear. Click onto “Sign up” to purchase an access pass. After you have set up your account you will received a payment confirmation. Enable WiFi on your device and click onto xfinitywifi on the list of connections to access Exfinity Wifi.
2 Hour Pass- $2.95 - Day Pass- $7.95 - Week Pass- $19.95 - 30 Day Pass- $54.95
Access Pass is useable only on your current device.
Access Pass is not for use on Comcast roaming partner hot spots.
Other people might be able to see information that you send over this network if you do not have a VPN service.
Midnight Cove #532 is a Bayside Beach Condo, 3rd Floor, with a Pool Area, Lagoon & Boat Docks View from a spacious Open Lanai, and with all Gulf Side Beach Amenities Access at Midnight Cove resort condominiums (building #5), in Siesta Key, FL, located just north of Stickney Point Road where it intersects with the main thoroughfare, Midnight Pass Road, offering easy access onto and off this increasingly popular tourist destination, an 8 miles long barrier island just offshore of Sarasota, with the Intra-Coastal Waterway of Roberts Bay and Little Sarasota Bay on the east side, and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Crescent Beach on the west side, with some of the most beautiful, soft, pristine white quartz sand in the world.
This ideal location also puts Midnight Cove in the center of Crescent Beach, and for your added convenience, near 3 Shopping Centers within walking distance, a full service grocery store with a deli counter offering both hot and cold foods directly across the street, a nearby drug store with a post office and PC's available, a courier service, an assortment of stores, shops, boutiques, and salons, a liquor store, fine restaurants and entertainment, and seafood houses, even a marina with boat, kayak, jet-ski, scooter, scooter car, and bike rentals, and fishing and para-sailing charters also available.
The Midnight Cove #532 living room opens through 16 foot glass doors onto an open lanai that over-looks the pool, boat docks, and a lagoon that goes out to the Intra-Coastal Waterway. Enjoy the balmy breeze from the lanai with a spectacular lagoon view, surrounded by lush tropical greenery. Guests have complete access to all Midnight Cove property amenities, bayside and gulf side, including 2 heated pools with restrooms, outdoor showers, 2 tennis courts (night play on bayside), boat dock boardwalk, clubhouse, and a private beach area, complete with lounges, chairs, and umbrellas. The property has paver brick entrance driveways, with reserved covered parking for your vehicle, and picnic areas with gas barbecues available by building #5 and #9. Beach access is through Midnight Cove gulf side, just a 5 minute walk across the road to a private piece of the crystal sands of Crescent Beach.
Reasons for Midnight Cove #532 Rental Appeal:
Midnight Cove #532 over the years has become a very popular condo rental unit with an 11 year average occupancy rate of 85.9% and a returning guest rate of 47.9%, and for many obvious reasons:
1) Unit web-site provides Comprehensive and Detailed Information to guests about the unit, including Deals At-a-Glance and Payment Options Available on the Home page, Rental Rates – Deals – Availability, current Rental Availability Calendar, Midnight Cove Property Description and surrounding area, 98 Guest Reviews from 4 rental web-sites, Unit & Resort Amenities, Photo Gallery of 85 exterior photos, 53 interior photos, and 5 videos, Terms, Conditions & Restrictions, Map & Location, 66 Crescent Beach Condo Rental Rate Links, Site Map, and a fill-in reservation form on Contact & Reservations.
2) Direct-with-Owner Reservations offered to Guests.
3) Excellent Direct-with-Owner “All-In Price” DISCOUNTED RENTAL RATES offered to Guests.
4) Super accommodation Cost Savings received by Guests.
5) Comprehensive Arrival & Departure Information Package provided to guests 30 days prior to their arrival to give an advance opportunity for guests to begin planning their Florida sun vacation activities.
6) Area conveniences available within a few blocks walking distance from Midnight Cove #532 because of the Central Location of the Midnight Cove Gulf-to-Bay properties on Crescent Beach, consisting of 18 assorted restaurants, cafés and eateries, 8 rental businesses, 2 liquor stores, 4 shops, 2 salons, grocery store, convenience store, real estate agent, bank, drug store, post office, florist, and a courier service.
7) Resort Amenities available to Guests at Midnight Cove.
8) Ease of Access to and from the Midnight Cove properties.
9) Midnight Cove is a Gated Property with a security access code required for vehicle entry, and pedestrian entry from the beach.
10) Deposit Payment Options available to Guests (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Person-to-Person PayPal, and ZellePay).
11) 3% Cash Discount offered to Guests (using Person-to-Person no fee ZellePay).
12) Convenience of On-Line Reservations offered on Homeaway/VRBO (payment by Credit Card or eChecks for U.S. Residents only - service fee applicable to a maximum of $399.00).
13) Complimentary Poolside WiFi is available to guests at Midnight Cove at the Gulfside and Bayside pool areas.
14) Since Midnight Cove is an Xfinity WiFi Hotspot, a WiFi Access Pass for a single device is available on-line. 2 Hour Pass- $2.95 - Day Pass- $7.95 - Week Pass- $19.95 - 30 Day Pass- $54.95
15) Wheelchair Access to the pool areas & Crescent Beach.
Midnight Cove #532 At-a-Glance Look-Up:
Alarm Clock Radios (2)
Blender & Hand Mixer
Ceiling Fans (2), A/C & Heating
Drip Coffee Maker
DVD & VCR Player
Iron & Ironing Board
Linens & Towels
Range / Oven / OTR Microwave
Refrigerator / Freezer / Ice Maker
Sliding Glass Doors with Screens
Storm Door with Screen
Tableware, Glasses & Cooking Utensils
Telephones / Answering Machine (2 cordless)
TV’s (2) & Cable
Washer & Dryer