About this rental
Super Clean Cabin within Walking Distance to RMNP, Steps from Big Thompson River
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Upstairs King Room
Upstairs Shared Bath
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No ATV's, Campers, Trailers, Flatbeds, Motorcycles or Tents allowed anywhere at Aspen Brook. HOA Policy - Vehicle will be towed at Owner's Expense
- No SMOKING OR PETS allowed anywhere at Aspen Brook or in the home you have rented. HOA RULE. You will forfeit your deposit & rent and must leave
- Only the guests you booked for your stay are allowed on property at Aspen Brook or in the home you have rented. Additional guests not allowed anytime.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Clean & Safe (Portugal)
Hosted by Aspen Brook Vacation HomesAsk a question
About Aspen Brook Vacation Homes
We started managing Rocky Mountain High in 2016 after purchasing the management business, Aspen Brook Vacation Homes. James and I have spent over 40 years in Estes Park with our careers, being self-employed and working with people. James, a professional photographer and writer, Tamara, a publisher and past gallery owner, we knew managing and caring for the lovely homes of Aspen Brook was the perfect fit. We love meeting the guests that choose to stay with us at Aspen Brook and sharing what we call home.
Aspen Brook Vacation Homes purchased this Cabin in 2016
Why Aspen Brook Vacation Homes chose Aspen Brook
Rocky Mountain High cabin is such a comfortable and easy place to be. You have everything. Close to the river and within walking distance to the national park, views of the mountains and surrounded by forest, it is lovely and serene. Even though you're truly in the mountains, you have all the comforts of home.
What makes this Cabin unique
Being able to leave the car behind, walk into the national park, or take a very short drive to get to some of the most magical places on earth - the location of Rocky Mountain High can't be beat. The cabin is so comfy with a remodeled kitchen, open, sunny living area, deck with river views and lots of little extras. Even though you're almost at the national park, downtown Estes Park is only a 5 minute drive away. The location is perfect.