Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The San Felice is a villa on Seneca Lake that accommodates up to 14 guests.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter:
- SAFETY: The Guest is solely responsible for the safety of themselves, their guests and their children with respect to the adjacent lake.
- CONDITION: At the end of the rental term, the Guest shall surrender possession of the rental property in good, clean and ready-to-rent condition.
- UTILITIES: The cost of all "normal" utilities is included in the rent, but Guest will be charged additional fees for any excessive electricity usage.
About Tom Davis
My grandfather, George L. Davis, purchased The San Felice in 1956. Family legend is that George, as a young boy growing up in Valois, often walked down Lake Street to look at The San Felice and would tell people that, when he grew up, he was going to buy it. Well, he did, and upon his death willed it to his sons (my father, G. Thomas Davis, and my Uncle Harrison) and daughters (my Aunt Jean and Aunt Joan). In June 2019, my siblings and I purchased the interest of my Uncle Harrison, Aunt Jean and Aunt Joan, and we now collectively own The San Felice along with my father. Tom Davis Beaufort, SC
Tom Davis purchased this House in 2019