About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
Hosted by Peter ScottAsk a question
About Peter Scott
With two young kids, my wife and I found an amazing property that was a private nature sanctuary that had lost it's owner. It had been a bird watching spot named "Tranquility". The property has it all. We fell in love with the ponds, open meadow land, beautiful trees, trails and not to mention wild huckleberries. Each time a friend visits they are blown away by the treasures this property has to offer. After giving up the office life, and much hard work rebuilding the dwellings we started our family run business to open up the natural beauty to families like you. We hope you will create memories you will never forget, like watching ducks on the pond, playing Frisbee on the grass, and sipping a cup coffee with birds signing in the background. We can't wait for you to see it for yourself!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised at all timesChildren must be supervised at all times
Events allowed - Contact for a quote for weddings or events!Contact for a quote for weddings or events!
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- NO Smoking, fireworks, or open flames anywhere on entire Property. Mendocino County faces extreme fire danger.
- Guest cannot exceed number of guests stated on booking. Doing so could cancel the stay and result in forfeit of the deposit.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)