4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Tiere aus dem Ausland müssen in QuarantäneTiere aus dem Ausland müssen in Quarantäne
Parties/events allowed - Es dürfen nicht mehr als 8 Personen übernachten.Es dürfen nicht mehr als 8 Personen übernachten.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Bitte das Haus nicht mit schmutzigen Schuhen betreten. Please do not enter the house with dirty shoes.
- Zigarettenstummel bitte sammeln und richtig entsorgen (nicht draussen wegwerfen!) Please collect your cigarette butts and dispose them properly.
- Mit der Buchung akzeptieren Sie, dass Sie bis 30 Tage vor Mietbeginn Ihre private Postadresse senden und dass wir Sie per Mail kontaktieren dürfen.
The house was absolutely incredible. Perfect space, design, amenities. Proximity to town was excellent, but the home sits in a secluded position on the hill overlooking the fjord. Definitely in my top 5 hot tubs of all time. Couple of minor issues were immediately addressed by Sigga, who was great.
Overall awesome experience!
Great experience. Great house. Warning that any snow will make it difficult to get in. We had to shovel in and out each day.
We loved our stay at the house, the pictures don't do it justice! The main room is huge and the view is amazing. We were able to see the northern lights at the house because of the easy access to the backyard patio it was easy to keep an eye on the sky! The kitchen is well equipped and everything was labelled which made it ready easy to find what you need. The house was easy to find and it's in a very peaceful location even though you are very close to Akureyri. Would love to stay here again in the future! Highly recommend it.
We had a great time at this beautiful home. We even got to see the Northern Lights right from the hot tub.
A great place to stay!
The house and view of downtown Akureyri were both very beautiful. The house is clean and well taken care of. There is a learning curve to the technology used throughout the house, but overall it was a great experience. Thanks!
- english, french, german, Icelandic