About The Rock Harbor Club
Escape to the Fabulous Florida Keys! If you need a break from the harsh Northern winters or just need to rejuvenate your soul you will find our home in Key Largo the ideal spot. Our beachfront townhome at the Rock Harbor Club is ideally located for your ultimate enjoyment. Step out your door to the beach, pool, boat dock, tennis court, and club house or just relax and enjoy your expansive view of the Florida Bay as boats travel the Intercoastal Waterway.
Poinciana-10 Town home features
• Our townhome located in the Poinciana building features granite countertops with an updated full kitchen including stainless steel appliances and brand new bathrooms.
• Our comfortable townhome has one king bedroom with a direct Florida bay view, HD TV, private master bath and large closet. The second twin bedroom has its own bathroom, HD TV, and large closet. You may also use the private laundry facility located next to the upstairs bathroom. The sleeper sofa can also accommodate your overnight guests.
• The main living area offers internet with WiFi, stereo, Comcast cable TV and a beach and water view from the large private deck.
• Enjoy the nightly sunset gathering with your friends, family and new neighbors as you watch nature’s artistry unfold.
• Three local restaurants featuring the fresh local catch are just outside the Rock Harbor entrance while others are just a short drive away.
About Key Largo
Key Largo, the northern-most island of the Florida Keys island chain, is only an hour's drive from South Florida's two major airports. Yet, it is a world away. As you look at the tropical hardwoods, the winding creeks, and the stunning coral formations, it is no wonder Hollywood chose to film scenes from the movies 'PT 109' and 'Key Largo' here.
Key Largo is sandwiched between the watery wilderness of the Everglades National Park to the west and the fish-covered coral formations of North America's only living coral barrier reef to the east. It's not just Hollywood producers who are drawn to the wildlife here. Even Fantasy Fest revelers have been known to relax in Key Largo before, during, or after enjoying Key West's famously outlandish costume festival. You can also see the “African Queen” boat from Bogart’s movie on display.
Locals consider their home the Diving Capital of the World but the island is nearly as famous as a sport-fishing destination. Some of the best charter captains and fishing guides in the world work out of Key Largo. You can go after sailfish offshore, bonefish along the Atlantic shallows, or redfish and tarpon in the Florida Bay.
Key Largo's proximity to the Everglades makes it a premier destination for kayakers, birders, and other eco-tourists. All this beauty, not to mention the island's rich history, has inspired a vibrant community of artists who show their work at several local galleries.
When the day is done, you can trade stories at any of a full-range of restaurants, bars, hotels, motels and resorts. Each is as unique as Key Largo itself. Your stay at the Rock Harbor club will create life long memories of your Fabulous Florida Keys Vacation.
More Keys Destinations
Other nearby travel destinations include Islamorada, Marathon, and the Lower Keys. Visit the Fla-Keys website for more information.
For a special experience travel the Overseas Highway to historic Key West, the Southernmost US city. There you will discover a city where real estate titles date back to the Kings of Spain. Stroll the palm-lined streets and discover gingerbread mansions, tin-roofed conch houses, the John Audubon House and Ernest Hemingway's home. Walk in the footsteps of Thomas Edison, Lou Gehrig, Harry Truman, and Tennessee Williams.
Gaze at the fabled treasure of the galleon Atocha discovered by Mel Fisher. Discover tomorrow's fine art treasures by Key West's well-known and unknown artists. But only in Key West would the sun shine the brightest when it sets. Everyone gathers for the never planned, always varied Sunset Celebration on the Mallory Dock.
Your Rock Harbor stay will create memories for a lifetime!