Double Eagle B12 in Breckenridge is the quaint cabin ambiance you have been looking for! This two bedroom condo, which sleeps six, will provide all the necessary amenities for a care-free vacation. Cook a grand meal with a fully stocked kitchen, or take a short walk into town to eat at your soon to be favorite restaurant. If you don’t walk to walk, you can jump on the shuttle that is nearly outside the front door.
LOCATION – Double Eagle B12 is located right off of the Lower 4 O’Clock Run and it sits about a block from Park Avenue on 4 O’Clock Road. If you walk three blocks towards town, you will be standing on Main St. with countless shops and restaurants to meet any craving you can think of. Walk a block up from Double Eagle and you will find yourself sitting on the Snowflake lift, heading up Peak 9. After you are done skiing you can literally ski right up to the back porch. It cannot get much easier than that!
AMENITIES – This comfortable two-bedroom is well-equipped to sleep six people. It includes two queen bedrooms as well as a queen sofa sleeper in the living area right in front of the gas burning fireplace. Additional amenities include a full eat-in kitchen, a gas fireplace, flat screen TVs, DVD players and high speed internet. If you love a good cook-out, this condo comes equipped with a large slope side deck with gas grill! Need some extra relaxation? Take a dip in the on-site hot tub or take advantage of the Upper Village heated pool and hot tubs (off-site).
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath / 899 s.f. / 1st Floor
• Sleeps 6 – 2 Queen & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Lower 4 O’Clock Run
• Double Eagle Condos – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 1 block to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 1 block to shuttle located on Four O’Clock Rd.
o Main St. – 3 blocks
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (5 – dining area table, 5 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat Screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck – Gas grill & picnic table
• Laundry – Coin operated common laundry facilities located in Building
• Hot Tub – Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
• Parking – 1 outdoor parking space
• No Pets / No Smoking