What makes our condo stand out from the others in the Grand Atlantic? Here are some of the upgrades that we've made since purchasing our unit in 2010:
* 49" Samsung LED TV in the master bedroom - May 2018
* 55" Samsung LED, Smart TV in the living room - Fall 2017
* New patio, bar-height, slate-topped, table with two chairs - March 2017
* New Carpet (bedrooms) January 2016
* New full-sized stacked washer and dryer Fall 2015
* Newly painted bathrooms Fall 2015
* HVAC system replaced Summer 2015
* Complete kitchen renovation completed March 2014...All new kitchen cabinets, granite kitchen countertop, glass tile backsplash, new 8' deep double sink and faucet, and top-of-the-line GE slate-colored appliances.
* Mattresses and box springs in king-sized bedrooms were replaced in November 2012 with the Serta Perfect Sleepers used in Hilton hotels
* Full sized beds in the 3rd bedroom were replaced in November 2012 with queen-sized Serta Perfect Sleeper
* New comforters for all beds in the condo were purchased in November 2012
* Porcelain tile floors installed in all common areas in 2011
* All common areas repainted in 2011
* Sectional sofa (with pullout) purchased in 2011
* Over-sized dining room table purchased in 2010
* 32" Samsung LCD TV's in bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in all of the bedrooms
* Four rocking chairs on the 24' balcony
Our goal is to provide you with all of the comforts of home enabling you to focus on spending time with your friends and family at the beach. Our condo features a fully equipped kitchen, as well as a collection of board games. In addition, we provide beach chairs and beach umbrellas for your convenience.
Our 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo provides spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean from the living room and master bedroom, and completely unobstructed views of the sandy beach looking both north and south from the 24 foot balcony. You won't have views like this from the lower floors in the building.
We purchased our condo in February of 2010 and look forward to sharing our dream vacation home with you and your family and friends for many years to come. Our hope is that you will enjoy the time you spend in our condo so much that you return year in and year out - our absolute goal is to earn your repeat business!!
The Grand Atlantic is conveniently located in Myrtle Beach and is less than 3 miles from The Market Common - a 114 acre urban village community with shopping (Tommy Bahama, The Orvis Company, Chico's), dining (PF Chang's, Gordon Biersch Brewery and Travinia Italian Kitchen) and entertainment (Grande 14 Cinema). The Grand Atlantic is also less than 5 miles from Broadway at the Beach, approximately 1/2 of a mile from the Family Kingdom Amusement Park, and approximately 1 mile from the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Amenities within the Grand Atlantic include an indoor 170 foot lazy river, an indoor pool and kiddie pool with mushroom falls (pools fully enclosed from Nov. through late spring), an indoor hot tub, as well as an outdoor pool and kiddie pool. The Grand Atlantic also features a well-equipped fitness center and complimentary wireless internet access.
If you want to see additional pictures please visit our Facebook page - search for "Grand Atlantic Ocean Resort - Unit 1902"
Keywords: New, Myrtle, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Oceanfront, Lazy River, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool