This exquisite apartment (4 guests, 2 bedrooms) is located in a typical Montmartre building. It is located in one of the highest rated streets in Montmartre. Close by lies the Sacre Coeur Basilique, the place du tertre, the famous moulin rouge, and the famous place du Bateau Lavoir where many famous artists lived, PICASSO, MODIGLIANI, Albert CAMUS, Max JACOB.
The apartment was recently redesigned with love and taste by the owner.
• Entering the apartment, one is overwhelmed by the light and the views over Paris roofs. It gives a home feeling right away, as if one were at the country side, thanks also to the
presence of this nice garden, full of greeneries. For this reason, the apartment is very calm.
• One enters in the living room. It has 2 windows. It is furnished with a sofa and a table that sits 4 guests. Decoration is subtile (paints, objects, furniture) and colors are carefully chosen.
• The kitchen is open space, fully equipped including dishwasher.
• The main bedroom offers a double bed which has direct view over Paris. It is equipped with a large closet and linked to the bathroom.
• The bathroom is decorated with small tiles. It is equipped with a bath with shower, and hides the washer dryer.
• The 2nd bedroom offers bunk beds. They are large enough to sleep adults. Once again the window offers view over Paris.
• Toilets are separate (but inside the apt).
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
SACRE COEUR church is 3 mn walking distance. Les abbesses, the trendy part of Montmartre is near : many restaurants, shops and nice café terraces. The 3 subway stations are close ABBESSES & PIGALE & BLANCHE . This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums...
Last point, we are staying close. We are here if you need help.