This 2,750 square foot newer, high-end home is perfect for a family vacation in the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park. You will find this home to be an incredible value - we have a 8 year history of 5 star reviews to ensure that you have a great Montana vacation. We pride ourselves on keeping our home extremely clean and well stocked with everything you need for a great stay.
Read on for more details about this beautiful, mountain-view home.
This personally-owned 2,750 square foot home is well equipped with everything that you need for a great stay. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen, large and open great room with 52” HDTV and rock fireplace. Enjoy the mountain views from the large windows inside or the large covered patio. When the day is over, settle in and relax in the deluxe master suite with plenty of room for everybody else in the bedrooms.
It is hard to find a home with more convenient, easy access to everything the Flathead Valley has to offer. Not only that, but it sits on 2 acres in the countryside. Here are some driving times to local attractions from this central valley location:
• 25 minutes to Glacier National Park
• 8 minutes to the resort town of Whitefish
• 10-15 minutes to the shopping and dining of Kalispell
• 7 minutes to Columbia Falls, gateway to Glacier National Park
• 30 minutes to Flathead Lake, largest freshwater lake West of the Mississippi
• 25 minutes to the top of Whitefish Mountain Resort
• 4 minutes to the airport
Bring the whole family or meet with friends! There is a king sized bed with memory foam in the master suite. Also available in the master suite is a day bed with a real twin mattress. One of the other bedrooms has a queen bed with memory foam and direct access to a second bathroom. The other bedroom has a California king- sized bed. We also have a queen aero-bed/airbed and a pack 'n play available for your use if necessary.
Key amenities include:
• Central Air Conditioning
• HDTV with cable
• High-speed Internet and wireless internet throughout the home
• Fully equipped
• Large kitchen with island and large 7-seat bar
• Stainless appliances, 5 burner cook-top, double convection wall oven, dishwasher
• Fully equipped with every appliance and tool you will need!
• Granite countertops and real oak cabinets
• Enjoy a cup of coffee while gazing at the mountains from the cozy breakfast nook
Great Room Highlights:
• Huge great room with gas rock fireplace and vaulted tray ceiling
• Mountain views and door that leads to the covered patio
• Open to the kitchen
• 52” HDTV, Cable
Dining Room Highlights:
• Warm Dining room in Old World décor with a dining table that seats 8
• Large window with views of the large pines
Master Suite Highlights:
• Spacious master suite is located separate from the living area and rest of the bedrooms
• Two windows look to the mountains and a door opens up to the back patio
• Curl up on the day bed with a good book or just gaze out at the beautiful views from the large pair of windows
• Bathroom has two separate vanities and a shower
• Corner jetted, jacuzzi tub with 2 more windows facing the mountain views
Guest Bedroom, Bathroom and Office Highlights:
• French Doors open into the office that has a printer
• Both guest bedrooms are spacious and homey. One has a queen bed and 3” memory foam mattress topper and access to the bathroom while the other bedroom has a California king-sized bed.
• The Guest Bathroom has 2 sinks – one in its own room to speed up shared prep time. Full size tub and shower, large vanities for both sinks.
• Half bath off the laundry room hallway
• Laundry room with large sink and washer and dryer available for your use
We think our home would make a great spot to launch your Montana Vacation. We look forward to hearing from you. We have many more pictures we’d love to email you and would love to answer any questions you may have.
Keywords: Home, House, Farmhouse, Country, Glacier Park, Views