Fabulous First Floor Unit- Large Patio, Tram Service & Free Wifi(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
This ground floor level condo is just the place to vacation. A king bed and two queens along with a sleeper sofa will sleep 8 people comfortably. Enjoy a full size kitchen along with a kitchenette in the studio unit.
Pilot House is located in the heart of Sandestin in the beautiful Village of Baytowne Wharf. The village features more than a dozen shops, stunning boutiques and both casual and upscale dining. There are always nightly events in the common area including concerts and movies on the lawn. Sandestin has 72 holes of golf, 14 tennis courts, a full service spa and many family activities. Baytowne offers access to beaches on both the gulf and bayside.
Keywords: Sandestin's Village of Baytowne Wharf in the Pilot House Building
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Sleeper Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf offers the Adventure Land Playground. Relax while the kids play mornings through evenings on the imaginative nautical themed playground. Adventure Landing Playground is an enclosed fenced area, where kids can safely climb, swing, run and play. Also Baytowne Adventure Zone in The Village of Baytowne Wharf will give you four more reasons to 'hang' around Sandestin longer. Get an aerial view of the Village and its surroundings, as you soar across the lagoon on the Florida Gulf Coast's only zipline. Then head over to the ropes course for skill testing fun. If you still haven't had enough fun, the Coconut Climb and Eurobungy are sure to put you over your limit! Lastly experience the ride that brightens every child's smile. From racecars and dragons to zebras and reindeers, let your child's adventurous side come alive with the festive lights and music at the Baytowne Carousel – located in the Village of Baytowne Wharf....moreless
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 1 - May 20, 2017
3 night min stay
May 21 - Sep 9, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 10 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 27, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 28 - Jan 1, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $125 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 11%
Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs. The renter is responsible for all bank fees for a bounced check.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer).
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a retired owner of my own business. Started vacationing in Sandestin in 2007 and decided to invest in a condo so I could enjoy my retirement. I currently own 2 units one in Pilot House and the other in Observation Point North. This area is so relaxing that its hard to leave. My daughter handles the renting of our units and will be happy to help you.
Why the Owner Chose Baytowne Wharf, Destin, FL, USA:
My family and friends love the Destin and Miramar Beach area. It's a great place for families or special events.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It is wonderful to be able to walk to restaurants, shopping and much more and not have to worry about traffic or parking. Also having a ground floor unit allows you to walk right into the building from the parking garage and not have to take an elevator.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fully stocked kitchen
Large private patio with plenty of seating
Full bath in studio
Large private pool area.
Private clubhouse with exercise room and snack bar. Gas grills are located here.
Grilling area by pool
Pilot House building with parking garage.
The marina store for renting boats and purchasing fishing supplies.
Beautiful white beach
Kitchen with laundry room
Dining for 6 along with seating at the bar for more
Master bedroom with King bed
Studio unit has two Queen beds
Studio unit has its own kitchenette.
Kids pool area
Outdoor sitting area by the pool.
The concert area of Baytowne that hosts weekly events.
The Village of Baytowne Wharf
The Baytowne marina area where you can rent various water activities.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.