Without a doubt, the Pono Kai Zen Retreat is the finest unit on this 15 acre property. The entire 2 bedroom 2 bath condo has been completely remodeled (5/14) and is literally only steps to the warm Pacific Ocean! Golden sunrises, warm trade winds and shimmering waters next to a mile long sandy beach. Those are just a few of the things that come with this beautiful and unique condo!
Every detail in this wonderfully furnished and decorated Retreat was carefully tended to. Here are just some of it’s new features;
- A brand new “state of the art” Kitchen with mahogany cabinets, stunning Rainforest marble countertops and all stainless appliances. When not enjoying one of the many excellent nearby restaurants, this fully equipped kitchen will serve you well when preparing your own gourmet Island meals.
- A huge Master Bedroom featuring a beautiful King bed w/ bamboo carved headboard and top of the line mattress. Next to the large picture window that faces the ocean is a comfy “Zen” chaise lounge perfect for reading or viewing the large flat screen TV. Whether lulling yourself to sleep listening to the gentle waves or waking to a beautiful sunrise. This Master bedroom is truly a retreat within a retreat!
- Check out the spacious Master Bath , unique to the property! Huge custom walk-in Travertine shower with modern sleek fixtures. A beautiful double vanity with Balinese stone vessel sinks and a Brazilian gold travertine counter.
- The living/dining area features all new furniture including Queen size sofa/bed great for the kids or extra guests. Open the sliding glass doors and you are on the newly tiled Lanai perfect for sipping the morning Kona coffee or an afternoon beverage! Just steps beyond is the manicured lawn and the beautiful beach.
- Remodeled Guest Bedroom and Guest bath
- Gorgeous 18” Italian tile throughout unit
- Oversized fans in every room
- New LED lights throughout
This amazing unit definitely has a 5 star feel to it for a modest price!
The Pono Kai Resort enjoys a fantastic location along the eastern coastline of Kauai, known as the coconut coast, because of the large palm trees that line the coast. From this central location on the island, visitors can easily explore Princeville to the north, Poipu to the south, and other hikes and trails on the island in a timely fashion.
Visitors staying at the Pono Kai Resort will enjoy an assortment of onsite activities such as a the onsite pool and hot tub, lighted tennis courts and croquet lawn, shuffleboard, putting green, work-out room, BBQ facilities, and activity desk for booking on-island adventures. Our favorite amenity is easy access the the beachfront paved walking/bike trail that fronts the property and coastline. Explore the scenic trail for miles in each direction.
To enjoy the beautiful sounds and feel the ocean breezes, THIS CONDO DOES NOT HAVE AC.
We welcome your stay with us! Aloha!
Keywords: pono kai, Condominium Kauai, Kapaa, Coconut Coast