Eastside Zen Retreat - Brand New Remodel!
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Without a doubt, the Pono Kai Zen Retreat is the finest unit on this 15 acre property. The entire 2 bedroom 2 bath condo has been completely remodeled (5/14) and is literally only steps to the warm Pacific Ocean! Golden sunrises, warm trade winds and shimmering waters next to a mile long sandy beach. Those are just a few of the things that come with this beautiful and unique condo!
Every detail in this wonderfully furnished and decorated Retreat was carefully tended to. Here are just some of it’s new features;
- A brand new “state of the art” Kitchen with mahogany cabinets, stunning Rainforest marble countertops and all stainless appliances. When not enjoying one of the many excellent nearby restaurants, this fully equipped kitchen will serve you well when preparing your own gourmet Island meals.
- A huge Master Bedroom featuring a beautiful King bed w/ bamboo carved headboard and top of the line mattress. Next to the large picture window that faces the ocean is a comfy “Zen” chaise lounge perfect for reading or viewing the large flat screen TV. Whether lulling yourself to sleep listening to the gentle waves or waking to a beautiful sunrise. This Master bedroom is truly a retreat within a retreat!
- Check out the spacious Master Bath , unique to the property! Huge custom walk-in Travertine shower with modern sleek fixtures. A beautiful double vanity with Balinese stone vessel sinks and a Brazilian gold travertine counter.
- The living/dining area features all new furniture including Queen size sofa/bed great for the kids or extra guests. Open the sliding glass doors and you are on the newly tiled Lanai perfect for sipping the morning Kona coffee or an afternoon beverage! Just steps beyond is the manicured lawn and the beautiful beach.
- Remodeled Guest Bedroom and Guest bath
- Gorgeous 18” Italian tile throughout unit
- Oversized fans in every room
- New LED lights throughout
This amazing unit definitely has a 5 star feel to it for a modest price!
The Pono Kai Resort enjoys a fantastic location along the eastern coastline of Kauai, known as the coconut coast, because of the large palm trees that line the coast. From this central location on the island, visitors can easily explore Princeville to the north, Poipu to the south, and other hikes and trails on the island in a timely fashion.
Visitors staying at the Pono Kai Resort will enjoy an assortment of onsite activities such as a the onsite pool and hot tub, lighted tennis courts and croquet lawn, shuffleboard, putting green, work-out room, BBQ facilities, and activity desk for booking on-island adventures. Our favorite amenity is easy access the the beachfront paved walking/bike trail that fronts the property and coastline. Explore the scenic trail for miles in each direction.
We welcome your stay with us! Aloha!
Keywords: Condominium Kauai, Kapaa, Coconut Coast
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- On floor 1
- 1044 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Sep 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Damage Protection $29 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
For bookings 21 nights and over, we require a mid-stay clean of $100.
Guest shall inform Agent in writing of Guest's intention to cancel the reservation. The cancellation policy is as follows:
If Cancellation notice is received ninety or more days (90+) prior to the check-in date, a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the reservation total will be forfeited and the balance will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation.
If cancellation notice is received less than ninety days (0-89) prior to the check-in date, the full booking amount of rent and taxes will be forfeited. Any security deposit and any pre-collected cleaning fees will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation. As courtesy to our Guest, if Agent is able to rebook any portion of the canceled reservation, Guest will be refunded to the extent that agent is able to re-book the property.
Owner/Agent cancellation policy: In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for any part of the tenancy for reasons beyond the control of the Agent, Owner and/or Agent may cancel this agreement and owner and agent's liability shall be limited to providing comparable accommodations or providing a refund for the portion of the rental term made unavailable.
A downpayment of 30% of rental amount is due immediately. 70% is required 90 days prior to arrival.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About: Greg and Aleta live in South dakota. We love our Kauai get away, as the winters are very long and cold here. We went to Kauai the first time in 2011. We loved it right away. We love outside activities.
Why Kapaa, HI, USA:
Why Kapaa Town? The first time we went to Kauai, we stayed in Kapaa. It was perfect. It is centrally located, so you can head any direction, and get there quickly. It has wonderful restaurants, and it is perfectly quaint.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Pono Kai has so much to offer. With a pool, tennis courts, boche, putting greens. We love the walking trail right out our back door. And don't forget about the beach and ocean that you can hear and see from the lanai. It doesn't get any better than that.
- Primary: +1 6058480713 central time zone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Mahogany shaker style cabinets and rainforest marble countertops
Guest bathroom shower/tub
Workout facility on the grounds that guests can use.
Koi pond that is on the grounds
Oceanfront paved bike/jogging path that is a must-do.
Kitchen with all brand new appliances
King size bed in master bedroom
Grass lawn area in front of the Pono Kai Resort
View from your patio!
Sandy beach that is walking distance from the condo
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.