This charming home is ideally located near all of San Diego's main attractions. It features a cozy, open floor plan, brand new kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, and private tropical backyard with deck to enjoy the city lights! After a long day of being out and about in "America's Finest City," come back to all the comforts of your home-away-from-home!
ABOUT THIS HOME
This charming home is ideally located near all of San Diego's main attractions. After a long day of being out and about in "America's Finest City," come back to all the comforts of home in this beautiful, newly redone vacation home! The home is located in the historic neighborhood, Sherman Heights, which is an eclectic, urban area rich in diversity; located just a few blocks from the hip Downtown East Village neighborhood.
This home is ideal for families, business travelers, and couples.
This home features a bright, open floor plan, modern and cozy decor, new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and private deck and backyard with BBQ grill to enjoy the nice views of downtown. The master bedroom has a super comfy queen bed, cozy decor, and neighbors the master bathroom. The second bedroom features a queen bed and relaxing décor.
Here are the details:
- Sleeps 4 comfortably (can accommodate up to 6; air mattress available upon request and ideal for children )
- Two luxurious bathrooms (one full, one half)
- All the modern appliances and amenities of home
- Blazing fast high-speed wireless internet
- Premium Cable TV with 200+ channels
- Spacious, secluded grassy backyard and new patio table with seating for 4 and views of downtown
- Stainless steel propane grill for cooking meals and entertaining the gang
- Free on-street parking
- Washer and dryer in your own laundry room
- Family-friendly home with portable crib and high chair available upon request
- Less than 10 minute walk to Trolley Stop (Park/Market Station, 12th & Imperial, or 25th & Commercial are the nearest Trolley Stops).
- Just 5 minutes to downtown, and short taxi to Zoo, Museums, beaches, and more.
- We do recommend renting a car for at least part of your trip so you can explore all San Diego has to offer.
WITHIN 10-15 MINUTE WALK TO:
- Historic Gas Lamp Quarter with shopping, bars & restaurants
- Charming and Funky East Village
- Beautiful Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres
- Convention Center
WITHIN 5-10 MINUTE DRIVE OF:
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- San Diego Airport SAN (or taxi/uber)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel Del Coronado and Beach
- The Maritime Museums
- Scenic Old Town
- Petco Park Baseball Stadium - Home of the Padres
- Qualcomm Football Stadium - Home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- The San Diego Convention Center
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- San Diego Harbor
• No pets allowed
• No smoking
• Parties are not permitted in our home.
• Only the guests listed on the reservation are permitted in the home unless approved prior to your arrival.
• All Guests must be over the age of 25 unless a parent is also staying at the home
• Check in is anytime after 4PM
• Check out by 10AM
Please treat our home as if it were your own! Any violations to the above rules may require an immediate eviction and all monies forfeited.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will treat you like family and do anything and everything it takes to ensure your stay is remembered as one of your best trips ever! We look forward to hosting you!