Pictures as of May 13, 2016. Taken by Rick Ambrose Sarasota Fl.
Vacation is all about an escape with the ones you love. Laughing, sharing magical moments that become part of wonderful memories that bonds bonds each of us to an experience with each other. It is our well deserved break in life that should be cherished. We hope we can provide the start of your wonderful experience here in Siesta Key. May your travels be full of adventure and joy.
Dave & Magda
New Cindy Crawford Key West Master Bedroom set with Tiffany style table lamps. Unit pictures will be updated in June.
New draperies. Blackout draperies in the two bedrooms and the living room so beautiful. All Hunter Douglas draperies and blinds. Pictures not updated yet for this feature but Wow!.
SPECIAL NOTE: This unit is equipped with a new king size 'SLEEP NUMBER BED' in the Master Bedroom, which allows you to adjust the firmness of the mattress on each side of the bed by a touch of the remote. Remarkable comfort with quality sheets and pillows. Great for anyone wanting a restful sleep and ideal for travelers who need to choose between firm or soft mattress comfort. Unique to this unit.
We contact our guests after their stay and ask for feedback. It is from their feedback that we consolidate all the recommendations to provide a quality stay. In this way we keep our home fresh and clean and up to date. Luxury, comfort and views, on one of the best beaches in the world. Pictures updated regularly as is the unit
1) Views with luxury. You will enjoy unobstructed views of the beach and Gulf and gorgeous sunsets with upscale comfort from small details to large. Very simply island comfort, convenience and luxury. The island consists of Mom and Pop restaurants, marinas, that have proven over the years to be successful in their service, entertainment and food.
2) Avoid long treks to the beach and pool. My unt 408 is directly on the beach and beachside pool. No reason to guess. We also provide two UV-Blocker umbrellas with sand screws to use while at the beach. Just another convenience and attention to things that matter.
3) Washer & dryer are in unit. Many complexes only supply community washer & dryer.
4) Floor Plan that provides views and access with sliding doors, to Large Lanai from both bedrooms and living room and Kitchen. Screened, the Lanai furnishings were carefully chosen for comfort, from captain chairs to lounge chairs and tables. Relax and melt into the moment, with beach and Gulf views and glowing sunsets. Morning to evening OMG.
5) Private parking and elevators that take you to the pool and beach in an easy trip.
6) Conveniently located near Siesta Village. Many restaurants, Tiki Bar, marina and every activity from golf to water sports.
7) HI speed Internet, wifi, dell computer, office jet printer, DVR and DVD in all rooms with large wall mounted flat screen TV's.
8) Pots, Pans, bedding, towels kept fresh and new.
9) long term guests will appreciate the high end Miele vacuum cleaner.
10) The Master Bedroom is equipped with a Sleep Number Bed and high end luxurious bedding and hypoallergenic pillows four. After a long day you will appreciate the sleep number comfort setting on each side of the bed at the touch of a remote. No worrying about whether or not your back will enjoy a rest. We've got you covered. The Sleep Number Bed is a unique addition to this unit designed to provide comfortable sleep with your choice of personal custom mattress settings on each side of the bed. From soft to firm and anywhere between. Each side of the bed provides independant comfort at the touch of a digital remote.
THANKYOU TO My GUESTS:
Thank you guests for your feedback. By providing feedback, you help us keep quality and comfort for your stay on one of the most beautiful beaches and Islands in the US. From small detais to large we listen.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE: Welcome, to the ambience of this tropical paradise that is Siesta Key. A tropical vacation just a bridge away from the mainland. Your senses will absorb the sounds of gentle waves as they roll on shore, smell the fresh ocean air, feel the evening breeze that transends your thoughts as you view the sunsets melting into the Gulf of Mexico and taste the quisine of living in paradise. Enjoy marvelous views and walks on
PRIME BEACH LOCATION-CRYSTAL SANDS
Siesta Key/Crescent beach was rated the Number 1 beach in the US. by the renowned Dr. Beach. While there are many vacation complexes on Siesta Key that provide vacation rentals on the beach side, Crystal Sands is one of only a few locations that is directly on the beach NO LONG TREK FROM BACKSET UNITS. Beautiful views. Only a few steps and your there. Crystal Sands also boasts a beach side pool overlooking the private beach. This is a family oriented complex which embraces a quiet charm and one of the best maintained properties on the island. We hope you will share your experience with us as our guests. Pictures and comments always welcome and enjoyed. We believe your experience will be memorable. David, Magda and family.
UNIT 408 SPECIFICS
You will enjoy this tranquil fourth floor unit and the fantastic views of prestine waters and white sand beach. The unit also overlooks the beach side pool. The floor plan provides full unobstructed views from from the living room as well as both bedrooms and the large Lanai and comes with all the conveniences of home. A full kitchen with all the essentials, an in unit washer and dryer, DVR, DVD players, three flatscreen TV's, Wifi, Dell computer with HP office jet, beach towels, chairs and umbrella are just among the many conveniences. The Lanai has recently been remodeled with new furnishings for your comfort and enjoyment. The appointments of this condo were carefully chosen to provide beauty and comfort during your stay. The master bedroom has a king (SLEEP NUMBER BED COMING in April 2013) large plasma TV and DVD, with sliding doors to the Lanai. The master bathroom has two basins a shower and tub combination, large walk in closet. The second bedroom includes a double and single bed, plasma tv, dvd and sliding doors to the Lanai. Also has a private bathroom with tub and shower and a walk in closet. Living room includes a plasma TV, DVD, DVR, computer and HP office jet, sofa bed and sliding doors to
Enjoy marvelous views and walks on the beach.
READY TO EXPLORE:
Just minutes away is the enchanting ambience of the Village. You will enjoy the sights and sounds of this charming beach town from local musicians that play enjoyable melodies on the patio, to dining, dancing and browsing the quaint shops. Morning walks on the powdery white quartz sand will convince you that the number 1 beach in the US is Siesta Key/Crescent beach. Our sand is cool to the touch regardless of the daytime temperature. There are many adventures to be had in Siesta Key. You are only a short walk to the marina where you can rent a boat and travel the intra-coastal waterway, view the dolphins, try your luck at fishing or stop at local coastal restaurants for lunch. Baltimore Orieles Spring Training camp nearby as is the Minnesota Twins and the Pittsburg Pirates. Many golf courses within a 20 minute drive. Fine dining and casual restaurants are only a short walk or drive, where you can also enjoy musicians entertaining at the local Tiki Bar. Kayak rentals, jet skis, parasailing, bicycles, Mopeds and many other fun things are just a few minutes away. Dinner cruises or daytime tours as well as deep sea fishing.
For those who want to explore off the Island, Sarasota provides a cultural experience of a large city. Sarasota has many activities to explore. Ringling museum, St Armands Circle, fabulous shops, restaurants, and all varieties of entertainment from theatre to dance clubs. Busch Gardens about an hour drive, Myakka State park and many other local attractions. Minnesota Twins spring training.
WHO's WHO in Sarasota:
The famous Bolletieri Tennis Academy has delivered many elite tennis professionals. To name a few who live in the area we will include Maria Sharapova, Martina Hingis, Martina Navratolova. Minnesota Twins spring training, Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburg pirates. Three great teams to provide spring training games and fun.
Others you may rub elbows with at the beach include famous writer producer and director Stephen King, Casey Key and Kate Majors. Past and maybe present include Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise, Tom Selleck, Jerry Springer Enough name dropping. Just look for the average Joe or Jane with dark sunglasses and a baseball hat. You never know.
Be our guest and relax to the charm and comforts as they merge to provide one of the most memorable vacations. Those who visit Siesta Key are almost certain to return again and again.
Keywords: Beach front location, condo, full gulf views, sleeps 6, two bedroom two bath, pool on the beach, washer and dryer in unit, lanai, patio, full kitchen, close to Village, Close to marina, close to golf, entertainment and restaurants, beach chairs provided, beach towels provided, Siesta Key Beach, Number 1 rated beach in US. Crescent beach, wifi, computer, printer, updated furnishings, Minnesota Twins spring training,
Crystal Sands Siesta Key, Sarasota, Florida, warm Gulf of Mexico waters, Siesta Village, fishing, boating, Tennis, Golf, tropical, Sarasota, Steven King, Martina Hingis, Macho Man Randy Savage, Martina Navratolova, Maria Sharapova, Kate Major, Jerry Springer, Brian Johnson, Nicole Kidman, Tom Selleck, Tom Cruise, Michael Jordan, Hawaii vacation, mexico vacation, bahama vacation, costa rica vacation. Baltimore Orioles Spring training.