Note: 30 Day Minimum Stay
Welcome to SF Vacation Abode! Located one block up the hill from Dolores Park in the Dolores Heights/Liberty Hill District, this beautiful flat was built in 1915 and has been meticulously renovated in a modern and contemporary fashion. It is centrally located, a stone’s throw from Noe Valley’s 24th Street, the Castro, and the hip Valencia/Guerrero/Mission Street corridor.
The flat is conveniently located close to all modes of transportation, including the J Church Muni line 1-block away and freeways 101 and 280 (including 3 “zip car locations”). It is a short distance to hip gourmet restaurants, shopping and Whole Foods, Bi-Rite Grocery and Mollie Stone’s gourmet food markets. The flat is fantastic for couples because of the layout; bedrooms are on opposite ends of the condo and there is an incredible amount of space.
* 1600 square feet (149 square meters), Newly renovated
* 2 Bedrooms (1 King and 1 Queen), 1 Bathroom
* 800 Thread count Egyptian cotton linens, down pillows and comforters (down alternative available on request)
* Large living room with Direct TV (over 200 channels, including HBO) and iPod docking station
* Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen: Gas Range, Dishwasher, Filtered Water & Ice-Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Blender
* Separate dining area for 6 adjacent to kitchen
* Laundry Room/Pantry with Side-By-Side Washer and Dryer
* Private Deck with table, chairs and barbecue gas grill
* Central climate controlled heating
* Free Wi-Fi connection throughout
* Easy and accessible street parking
Behind the updated Edwardian façade, you’ll find a spacious, 1600 square foot (149 square meters) flat filled with natural light. There is beautiful period detail, combined with refinished hardwood floors and designer lighting throughout. There are two spacious bedrooms, located at opposite ends of the flat for ultimate privacy!
The front bedroom boasts a queen-size bed and the rear master-suite has a king-size bed. There is a sitting/dressing room off of the master-suite for additional comfort. The layout of the unit is perfect for couples because the bedrooms are on opposite ends of the flat. Adjacent to the living room, separated by sliding pocket doors, you’ll find a large sitting room, complete with a desk and twin-size daybed. The bathroom is remodeled with a bright orange, restored 6 foot Victorian iron claw tub! There is a full shower over the tub and a custom vanity.
Keywords: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Office/Den, 1 Bathroom, Remodeled Kitchen, Patio-Garden, Luxury bedding, BBQ, Dolores Park, Walking Distances to Popular Restaurants, Castro, Valencia, Noe Valley