4 GREENWOOD COURT - CHARMING HOME LOCATED A SHORT WALK TO BEACH OR BIKE RIDE TO HARBOUR TOWN
* 4 Bedrooms
* 4 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 10
* 2 Kings, 2 Full, and 2 Twins
* 5 TVs including a 65" Smart TV in LR & 50" Smart TV in the MB
* DVD | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board
* Private Setting with Outdoor Fire Pit
* 7 Minute Walk to the Beach
* Large Dogs Allowed
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* BEACH ACCESS INFORMATION: From this property, the beach is often accessed through the Sea Pines Beach Club. They have very nice restrooms, restaurants, and a beach bar. The Beach Club is free to use, but Sea Pines will start charging for parking in 2018. It will be $10/day for beach parking per vehicle. Alternatively, you can bike and park the bikes for free. There is also free beach parking at Coligny Beach Park, located just outside the gates of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms and a very nice splash pad for children. Parking at Coligny is free (about a 7-minute drive).
Reminiscent of an English cottage, 4 Greenwood Court is a charming, single level Hilton Head house rental. This updated Sea Pines vacation home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, and has a long driveway leads up to a covered car port. Upon entering the home, there is a lovely living room with wide wood plank floors, built-in book case and comfortable seating. The couch is a sofa bed. A door to the right leads into the kitchen and the formal dining room is straight ahead from the living room. The three areas all flow easily together. The dining room table seats 8 people. In the fully equipped kitchen there is a round table for 4 and a breakfast bar that seats 3 more people. There are granite countertops, flat top stove and plenty of room to prepare great meals.
There are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in this home. A separate master wing is located to the side of the dining room. It is entered through a doorway (that can be closed) into a long hallway. On the right side of the hallway are 2 separate, full bathrooms. The first one has a shower only and the second one has a whirlpool tub only. On the left side of the hallway are 2 large walk-in closets with windows. At the end of the hallway is the master bedroom. It has angled, wood beam ceilings, a king size bed and a 32” flat screen TV. There is a door out to the walled patio by the pool. This bedroom cannot be closed off separately.
The other 3 bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house. One bedroom has a king size bed and a private bath with a shower/tub combination. The other 2 bedrooms share a full bathroom with a shower only. One of these bedrooms has 2 twin beds and the other bedroom has 2 double beds.
The backyard is sunny and pleasant. A decorative brick wall surrounds a patio with a wrought iron table and chairs. Next to the patio is the pool with lounge chairs. An outdoor gas grill is conveniently located for serving the perfect BBQ. There is also a small grassy area next to the pool. This home is about a 7 minute walk to the beach or a short bike ride.
*Pool cannot be heated.
*4 night minimum stay required. Summer rentals weekly only. (Sat. to Sat.)