Stay in one of the most popular neighborhoods in the country! CHARMING HOME in East Highlands neighborhood of Denver has best of old (1890's construction) and new (exposed brick, contemporary kitchen). Enjoy drinks in the comfort of a private back patio, or making dinner in the cozy, contemporary kitchen.
If you don't feel like cooking, all of Denver's hottest, hippest restaurants are within a few easy blocks. After dinner, grab ice cream or yogurt at one of several locales. Try the famous Little Man Ice Cream!
If you want to expand your horizons, Denver's rental bikes are just a few blocks away.
Once you're back home, you can call it a night in one of the two upstairs bedrooms. The master bedroom has a private bathroom. The other bedroom has a library and a spot to do a little catching up on your reading if you like.
Parking is easy - street parking in a quiet, yet convenient part of the neighborhood featured in Travel & Leisure, National Geographic Traveler and named one of the hottest neighborhoods in America by Men's Journal!
Located within walking distance (15 minutes or less) of:
* Concerts and Sporting Events: Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Mile High Stadium
* Tourism: Highlands Bridge, LODO, Denver Aquarium, Museum of Contemporary Art, Elitches, Platte River Bike Trail
* Shopping: REI, West Highlands (Kismet, Perfect Petal, Garnet Gecko, Strut), Platte Street
* Restaurants: Gallup Coffee, Duo, Forest Room 5, Z Cuisine, Northstar Brewery, My Brothers Bar, Protos Pizza, Paris Wine Bar, Linger, LoLa,
* Transportation: Close to I-25, I-70 for weekend skiing/recreating, Union Station
Keywords: Townhome, neighborhood, parking, LoHi, Highlands, Northwest Denver, downtown, Denver, I-25, I-70, mountains, Rockies, Broncos, Nuggets, Avs, Lola, Linger, Ale House at Amato’s, LoHi Athletic Club, Vitruvian Fitness, yard, sleeps 6, washer/dryer, full kitchen, patio, theater, Elitch's, Ocean Journey, private, resaurants