Welcome to the perfect vacation!!
Begin with... The Location - St. Augustine Beach, on Anastasia Island, is one of North Florida's most beautiful destinations. It offers over 15 miles of wide, white sandy beaches and it's just minutes to historic downtown St. Augustine!
Add to it... The Complex - Seaside at Anastasia is one of the newest luxury resort condominiums on the island with a gated entrance and grounds! It's just steps to the ocean, St. John's county fishing pier, the new Splash park, playground and volleyball park. Walk to some of the areas top restaurants, shops, a weekly farmers market and live entertainment at the pavilion!
Top it off... The Condos - We offer 2 units just two doors apart... this one, Unit 304E and Unit 301E (VRBO # 428444). Both are beautifully upgraded 3 bed | 2 bath top (3rd) floor units with elevator access, 1400+ square feet, soaring vaulted ceilings & gorgeous 'peek-a-boo' ocean views! Each has it's own personality and special features, so tour them online and then call us to book your favorite! Or book both as the perfect solution for a large family or two families vacationing together!
Features of 304E include:
- Beautiful porcelain tile flooring throughout
- Spacious, fully equipped cherry kitchen
- Just painted throughout
- Full laundry room in unit
- 46 inch flat screen TV with blue ray
- All linens and towels are provided
- Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and assorted beach
gear all provided
- Both full size and Keurig coffee makers
Master suite includes:
- French doors opening to covered deck
- King sized bed
- New master shower and garden tub with new tile surround
- Double vanities and huge walk-in closet
- 32 inch flat screen TV
- Sunrises over the ocean from the balcony or bed!
Two additional bedrooms:
- Both have queen beds and one has a flat screen TV
- Large hall bath with curved hotel style shower rod
The complex features:
- A lagoon with lighted fountain
- Gorgeous pool
- Exercise room
Just steps from:
- Restaurants galore
- An amphitheater that hosts free seasonal events
- The community fishing pier with a farmers market
- A new splash park for children
- A huge beach volleyball park
- The pier and Atlantic ocean
- 40 miles south of Jacksonville and Jacksonville
- 15 miles from the World of Golf offering 7 courses to
- 10 minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine
- 50 minutes to Daytona, it's airport and attractions
About St. Augustine:
St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation offers fabulous restaurants, unique shops, art galleries, horse drawn carriage rides and many historical attractions.
St. George Street, the center of the historic downtown district is home to over 40 restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Fountain of Youth
The Alligator Farm
Potter's Wax Museum
Oldest School House
Flagler College Tours
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Marineland (swim with the dolphins)
The Castillo de San Marcos (17th century Fort)
Haunted Pub Tours
Jet Ski Rentals
Schooner Freedom Sailboat tours
San Sebastian Winery
Colonial Spanish Quarter
St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
Keywords: St. Augustine Beach