Spacious Luxury - New Kitchen & Paint in 2015!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Welcome to the perfect vacation!!
Begin with... The Location - St. Augustine Beach, on Anastasia Island, is one of North Florida's most beautiful destinations. It offers over 15 miles of wide, white sandy beaches and it's just minutes to historic downtown St. Augustine!
Add to it... The Complex - Seaside at Anastasia is one of the newest luxury resort condominiums on the island with a gated entrance and grounds! It's just steps to the ocean, St. John's county fishing pier, the new Splash park, playground and volleyball park. Walk to some of the areas top restaurants, shops, a weekly farmers market and live entertainment at the pavilion!
Top it off... The Condos - We offer 2 units just two doors apart... this one, Unit 304E and Unit 301E (VRBO # 428444). Both are beautifully upgraded 3 bed | 2 bath top (3rd) floor units with elevator access, 1400+ square feet, soaring vaulted ceilings & gorgeous 'peek-a-boo' ocean views! Each has it's own personality and special features, so tour them online and then call us to book your favorite! Or book both as the perfect solution for a large family or two families vacationing together!
Features of 304E include:
- Beautiful porcelain tile flooring throughout
- Spacious, fully equipped cherry kitchen
- Just painted throughout
- Full laundry room in unit
- 46 inch flat screen TV with blue ray
- All linens and towels are provided
- Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and assorted beach
gear all provided
- Both full size and Keurig coffee makers
Master suite includes:
- French doors opening to covered deck
- King sized bed
- New master shower and garden tub with new tile surround
- Double vanities and huge walk-in closet
- 32 inch flat screen TV
- Sunrises over the ocean from the balcony or bed!
Two additional bedrooms:
- Both have queen beds and one has a flat screen TV
- Large hall bath with curved hotel style shower rod
The complex features:
- A lagoon with lighted fountain
- Gorgeous pool
- Exercise room
Just steps from:
- Restaurants galore
- An amphitheater that hosts free seasonal events
- The community fishing pier with a farmers market
- A new splash park for children
- A huge beach volleyball park
- The pier and Atlantic ocean
- 40 miles south of Jacksonville and Jacksonville
- 15 miles from the World of Golf offering 7 courses to
- 10 minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine
- 50 minutes to Daytona, it's airport and attractions
About St. Augustine:
St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation offers fabulous restaurants, unique shops, art galleries, horse drawn carriage rides and many historical attractions.
St. George Street, the center of the historic downtown district is home to over 40 restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Fountain of Youth
The Alligator Farm
Potter's Wax Museum
Oldest School House
Flagler College Tours
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Marineland (swim with the dolphins)
The Castillo de San Marcos (17th century Fort)
Haunted Pub Tours
Jet Ski Rentals
Schooner Freedom Sailboat tours
San Sebastian Winery
Colonial Spanish Quarter
St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
Keywords: St. Augustine Beach
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
Daily rates - contact us for availability Weekly rates from $875 - $1400, contact us for availability Monthly rates from $2000 - $3000, contact us for availablity Minimum age to book a reservation is 25
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Welcome to my condo! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I purchased it in 2011 after one of my very dear friends was transferred here from Atlanta. I come back and forth as often as possible. I have fallen in love with the area, and feel like it is my 'home away from home'. There is so much to do and see, I am having a blast exploring the area. I love the beach here, and bring friends and family down as often as I can.
- Primary: +1 770-713-4281
- Secondary: +1 678-492-1031
Links to more information:
Wonderful pool and clubhouse!
Spacious dining area opens through breakfast bar to kitchen
Light, bright master opens to covered porch!
The covered porch...
Double vanities in the huge master bath!
Guest room with queen bed and flat screen TV!
Spacious guest bath with curved "hotel style" shower rod!
Sunrise over the ocean from the deck!
Comfortable and beautifully decorated
New granite countertops and stainless appliances in this fully equipped kitchen!
Views of the ocean from bed!
New master shower and garden tub with new tile surround!
Spacious queen guest room
Spacious and Open Floor Plan
The floor plan...
Wide, white sandy beaches just 300 yards from your door!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 12/01/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.