Gather your loved ones to take the ultimate escape to Fraser/Winter Park when you book this fantastic 3-bedroom, 3-bath, 2,500-square-foot vacation rental townhome that comfortably sleeps and seats up to 8. With all en-suite bathrooms and a spacious layout, there is plenty of private and communal space. Situated in a prime location for skiing at Winter Park and surrounded by breathtaking mountain views, this townhouse is the perfect setting for families and friends traveling together!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress, Sleeping Bags
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at this fantastic townhouse, surrounded by stunning mountain views seen from the main living area, the back deck, and every bedroom.
Greeted by floor-to-ceiling bay windows, a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, and stylish, high-end furnishings, the interior of this home leaves nothing to be desired. Stay up to date on the latest news stories by using the high-speed wireless internet or watching the brand new 65-inch curved UHD TV in the living room.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen has all the appliances you need to show off your cooking skills and includes an island with additional counter space and barstools.
Just as the home's interior provides the perfect space for relaxation, the home's exterior back deck provides an equally perfect location for relaxation in the fresh mountain air. From the deck, you'll enjoy spectacular views of Winter Park Ski Resort, and the Fraser River, which flows just below the home.
At the end of long vacation days, retreat to any of the bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep! Each bedroom features a flat-screen cable TV equipped with Netflix.
Located within MeadowRidge, you and your travel companions will enjoy access to great community amenities, including a heated pool, hot tub, gym/fitness center, showers, tennis courts, a sauna, racquetball courts, and ping pong tables.
While you'll have plenty of time to relax at the townhome and Club MeadowRidge, the area's most notable attractions can be found just minutes away! Outdoor lovers will be excited to ski Winter Park, which is just a few miles away, accessible via a free shuttle that's within walking distance of the home.
In addition, explore the endless trail system, or go hiking, biking, rafting, and horseback riding in the surrounding areas.
You'll enjoy other various attractions, like the alpine slide, mini golf courses, human maze, mountain biking with chair lift, a gondola up to the mountain top, and a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops. For memories that will last a lifetime, book this spectacular vacation rental!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private back deck, in unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, 2 adult bikes, 4 cable TVs (1 brand new 65-inch curved UHD TV), high-speed wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular views from every bedroom, living room, and the private back deck!
- Full access to Club MeadowRidge amenities, including a heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, showers, tennis courts, a sauna, racquetball courts, and a ping pong tables
- Fantastic location - Outdoor activities, such as hiking trails, biking paths, rafting, are right outside the door, and a free shuttle that can take you all over Winter Park and Fraser including Winter Park Ski Resort.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No events, parties, or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note the shuttle schedule varies. See www.wpgov.com/264/Routes for details.