This beautiful South Lake Tahoe cabin, located just 3 blocks from the lake and close to several other area attractions, is ready to host you and 9 of your favorite people for an unbelievable vacation! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and plenty of sleeping space, you'll be able to enjoy time with friends and family on the slopes and shores of Lake Tahoe knowing you have an amazing home-away-from-home to return to at the end of a busy day.
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Front Room: Queen Futon, Full Futon
You'll see an amazing brick fireplace almost immediately upon walking in the door, and you'll be hard-pressed not to start a fire right away to enjoy as you curl up in the cozy living room. A flat-screen cable TV with Blu-ray player offers plenty of entertainment, but you'll be drawn first and foremost to the big windows displaying gorgeous views of the surrounding scenery.
A large farmhouse dining table gives you plenty of room to gather everyone for a hearty meal after a long day on the slopes or waterskiing on the lake, while the kitchen is fully equipped to provide every convenience you need to create mouth-watering meals.
Step out through the French doors to the back porch to enjoy a cup of coffee outside in the early morning - you'll feel like you've truly gotten away from it all.
Down the hall, you'll find 3 bedrooms with plenty of space to spread out. The master features an impressively comfortable California king, a flat-screen cable TV with Blu-ray player, as well as its own en-suite bathroom with a separate vanity. The second bedroom has 2 queen beds along with plenty of storage for everyone, while the third is perfect for children, with 2 twin beds and yet another TV.
You'll love the property's location in the Al Tahoe neighborhood, where you'll be nestled among the pines but still within walking distance of the South Lake beaches and campgrounds, the visitor's center, and all the music venues.
From here, you'll be just 3 blocks from the lake's bounty of outdoor activities, 5 miles from local casinos and a mile away from great places to eat and play, including Mazatlan Grill, Rojo's Tavern, Bijou Municipal Golf Course, and Regan Beach.
During the winter time, the fresh powder of Heavenly Ski Resort is just 1.4 miles away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, brick wood-burning fireplace, large farmhouse dining table, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with Blu-ray players, free WiFi, private back porch, and much more
- Unbeatable Al Tahoe neighborhood locale - Within walking distance of South Lake Tahoe beaches, campgrounds, visitor's center, and music venues! Also within easy reach of skiing, dining, golfing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~58.9 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is 010472