Modern Bainbridge Island Home with Ocean and Seattle Skyline Views(27 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, sleeps 6
1. modern home located at the end of the street in the upscale community of Rolling Bay on Bainbridge Island.
2. sunny side of the island, situated on a bluff overlooking the Sound
3. one of the most encompassing views of the Puget Sound, see the tankers, sailboats, and fishing boats make their journey
4. truly full ocean view location (not a sandspit, lagoon or harbor water view) , with views of Seattle Space Needle
5. 10 minute drive to the island ferry terminal
6. 10 minute drive to the island store TLC market, and downtown Winslow
7. far from cell phone towers, but you will still have coverage.
8. this location on the island is still a low EMF sanctuary, optimizing your sound sleep
1. We pay close attention to making sure the home is exceptionally clean and hypoallergenic. We use professional cleaners between guests.
2. This is a true vacation home, you will not find hidden clutter; it's spacious and peaceful as we use this as our own vacation getaway as well
1. Wifi, internet, and xfinity, apple t.v.
2. T.V. in the family room
1. 10 minute walk to Manitou beach
2. outdoor fire pit, is available for s'mores roasting
3. 10 minute walk to Rolling Bay Cafe, and Bay Hay and Feed (featured in Sunset Magazine)
Three bedrooms Total with one bed in each, see details below
Bedroom One - upstairs master bedroom with king bed and private deck with ocean views and separate full bathroom/river stone floored shower
Bedroom Two - guest room downstairs with full sized bed and separate 1/2 bath/clawfoot tub
Bedroom Three - guestroom downstairs with king sized bed and separate bath/shower, and private deck to the backyard
*Sorry, we cannot accommodate wedding events at this time
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1) memory foam bed, all covered with hypoallergenic dust mite resistant mattress covers, Queen size Beds (1) organic cotton mattress with hypoallergenic dust mite resistant mattress covers, Double Beds (1) murphy bed, covered with dust mite resistant mattress covers and hypoallergenic bed coverings...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- walking distance within 5 minutes, to local grocery at bay hay and feed, homemade pasta at via rosa's, and rolling bay cafe for coffee, breakfast, and pastries. map this house - it is on a bluff along the path overlooking the 'best view on the island' - as noted in the book 'walks on bainbridge island'...moreless
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Near The Ocean
The views of the Ocean and Seattle skyline fill the floor to ceiling windows. From full views of Mount Baker and the Seattle space needle. Enjoy views from this bluff, above the expanse of Puget Sound....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- cleaning fee $85
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10.4%
sorry! no pets and no smoking
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This unique home is located in the well established and upscale community of Rolling Bay on Bainbridge Island. It is situated on one of the highest elevations along the bluff, offering lavish views of the ocean and for Orca whale and Bald Eagle spotting. Spend your stay absorbing the exhilarating scenery, viewing the passing ships across the sound and the rise and fall of the tide along the beach. Explore the areas natural wooded hiking trails and the historic shopping and eclectic eateries of downtown Winslow. Take a walk up to Rolling Bay Cafe (5 minutes) where neighbors gather for morning coffee, as well as Manitou beach (5 minutes) where tiny sea creatures lurk.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Journaling and reading are my favorite past times. I spent most of my youth in California, and later headed to the east coast to attend graduate school. Having lived in cities and towns from California, to Michigan, Iowa and Washington D.C. I find Bainbridge island living the most moderate paced. It is a sweet blend of Seattle city culture when you wish, alongside the privacy of country and small town living. A perfect inspirational setting for those aspiring storytellers.
Why the Owner Chose Bainbridge Island, WA, USA:
This private community sits atop one of the higher elevations on the island. As far as the eye can see, there are ocean and city skyline views. The views are enhanced by the floor to ceiling windows that dominate the living room and master bedroom. Awaken to spectacular sunlight reflecting off the rippling ocean currents, and relax as you watch the lull of sailboats and natural ocean life that speckle the the expanse of the glassy sea.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is the perfect place for family gatherings, outdoor enthusiasts, or a couples getaway. It brings families together, puts us in awe of nature's beauty and calms the spirit. It is situated within walking distance of Rolling Bay Cafe, which serves sublime coffee and wonderful breakfast pastries. Pino's pasta is also within walking distance, you'll find daily fresh made pasta and sauces and meet Pino. There are a myriad of plants on the island that offer their wonderful variety of green foliage as the splendor of the plants and flowers nourished by the community residents.
- Primary: 9162132648
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
an artists inspiration
Slate Deck with views from Mt. Baker to Century Link Stadium. Seattle View!!
second story view
awaken to this view from the master bedroom deck
master bedroom, jotul stove keeps the room well heated at dusk
parking accommodates 2 cars within the masonary walls and 1 car outside
Morning Sun warms the living room by day and Jøtul stove warms by night
moonlight reflections off the water with fire glowing.
pebble floor shower and heated tiles in master bath
view from deck off the master bedroom
side deck off guest bedroom
view from the deck
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.