3 Bed 3 Full Bath Cottage in Laguna Beach(77 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bed 3 Full Bath Cottage In Laguna Beach Sleeps 6
'The house is fantastic! The two bedrooms upstairs are on opposite sides of the house and each room has it's on on-suite bathroom. The room downstairs has two beds and its own on-suite bathroom as well. The beds are so comfortable and the house is very clean. Most of our time at the house was spent outside in the absolutely charming outdoor living area. The house is within walking distance to the beach and restaurants and only a short drive to downtown Laguna Beach. Robert was very helpful before and during our stay and was always available to answer any questions we had.'
The Cottage is a Legal Registered Vacation Rental, City of Laguna Beach Permit # 12-1551
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1) The 3rd bedroom and bath: This room is on the lower level of the cottage and has its own entrance through the two big white doors located in the front of the house. This space is nicely finished with arguably the best bathroom in the house. In this sleeping space there are two rooms. The front space has a twin with a pull out trundle and the back has a Double bed along with a full bath. The cottage was built in 1930, designed for beach vacation. Along with the charm of a 1930 beach cottage comes some unusual construction. Not uncommon in the area the lower level has low ceilings. I’m 6ft tall and have sleep down there several times very comfortably. However I have had guests that are 6’2 or taller that have said it is too low for them. Also Note, For most parents this sleeping space has too much separation from the upper level to have young kids sleep down there alone. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
There are no meters or time limits on the street parking. It is quite easy and has not been a problem for any of our guests to date but this is something I like to go over with everyone prior arrival...moreless
- Linens Provided
There is no parking directly in front of the cottage. You can always pull in front to load and unload. However after active loading or unloading you will need to move to the free street parking. ...moreless
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall and Winter
Sep 19 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 24, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 25 - May 31, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
Before final booking it is recommended you call the owner Robert Hagopian at 949-290-3831 to discuss the details of your booking.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July Holiday Rates Differ Please Call for Holiday Pricing. Average Holiday rate is $430 Per Day $3,000.00 per week...
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Walk to Table Rock Beach
Beach Just Below the Cottage
Aliso Creek Golf, Best 9 Hole Course ever. 5 Minutes from the house.
Walk to West Street Beach
South Laguna Beach
Monarch Beach Golf Course, 10 Minutes from the house.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.