About the property
- Townhome1250 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay20 - 29 nights
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms 2,5 Baths (Sleeps 5-7)
Arguably the best view at Buttonwood Bay! The view from your living room is stunning. We love this section of Florida Bay. The water has an amazing hue and the spoil islands are special.
Corner unit with spacious back yard lawn.
There is nothing like Buttonwood Bay in the Keys!
• Our lawn is very spacious, open and simply wonderful for strolling, fishing on the canal, lounging and happy hours.
• The townhome is tastefully appointed and updated. The washer and dryer are newer and all appliances are clean and in good working order.
• Our boat slip is very convenient to the unit, located right outside the front door with very easy access. The slip can accommodate up to a 33 ft boat.
• We LOVE and appreciate the sparkling , calm blue- green waters of Florida Bay and the views of Butternut Key and other spoil islands just off-shore. In addition to being beautiful, they are fantastic Kayak destinations. (unit has a Kayak for guest use and easy access for launching)
• You'll enjoy wonderful WATER views from the living room ,the upstairs master and of course the patio deck with BBQ.
• Our location is ideal for boating, fishing and snorkeling/diving. Located on Florida Bay we have easy access to the Ocean and the coral reefs via Adams Cut or Tavernier Creek .
• Buttonwood is unique in the keys- It's situated in a 40 acre park-like setting with lush tropical foliage, mature specimen trees , trails along the bay and sandy beaches!
• Buttonwood Bay Complex has 3 Pools, 5 Tennis Courts, storage lots for boat trailers and Kayaks.
• Avoid the HEAVY CONGESTION of Islamorada- check it out on google maps-
it's constantly lit up RED with traffic down there!
• Buttonwood Bay is gated with a 24 hour security manned guardhouse.
• We have a clubhouse where the Main Pool is located , a Gym and a 3rd floor Sundeck.
• A Large Boat Ramp is easy to use and there is also a Marine store with Bait & Tackle and Fuel Dock with great prices.
• A Fisherman's Paradise!
Buttonwood Bay is unique and one of the Florida Keys hidden gems. We look forward to having you as our guest soon!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
What makes this Townhome unique
We are responsible owners and we make sure we do everything possible for our guest to enjoy their stay. We live in Miami about an 1 and 10 minutes door to door so if you ever have a problem we can take care of it.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful Gated Community
Beautiful vacation location! Corner unit with increased yard space for viewing incredible sunsets. Very responsive owners. Well equipped kitchen for either casual or formal dinners. Furnishings well maintained making your feel right at home. Comfortable king size bed in the master and large guest room with many sleeping options, comfortable for a family of 5. Gated community with 3 heated pools and a private beach. Two person kayak available with the unit as well as the many amenities of the community. Thank you Joe and Silva. Looking forward to next year. Already booked.
Our Winter Home
This was our 17th year returning to "The Island"section of Buttonwood Bay. We've adopted it as our winter home for 3 months every year. We keep going back each year to be with our snowbird neighbors we've grown to love. For us our unit (L9) on "The Island" is the ultimate location. We can catch the breathtaking sunsets from our living room but we choose to walk a few yards to "The Point" for the daily "don't miss" hospitality. Watch the resident fishermen leave the marina in the morning and return in the afternoon. Learn who had the best catch and maybe enjoy their success for dinner. Buttonwood is just a few miles from many casual restaurants most with valuable "Happy Hours". The 2 bedrooms (Master with TV) make 6 people very comfortable. The 2 1/2 new baths are better than most. Recently remodled kitchen provides everything we needed. Can't wait to begin another 17 years.
Our stay at Buttonwood
This was our first time renting a condo.im a meeting planner & spend a lot of time at hotels. This unit is first class. The decor is lovely very comfortable. Everything you need is in kitchen & pantry.i brought towels thinking it would be limited. The linen closet was fully stocked. What we enjoyed most was location. The. l building is at an end with views of bay , canal & best sunsets! Also being able to have our dog Mulligan welcomed in such a beautiful unit made our vacation even more special. I felt at home . joe & Silva reached out to mak sure we had everything we needed. Thank you Joe & Silva look forward to coming back.....
Awesome getaway in the Upper Keys
Great location, close to restaurants, shopping and of course, on the water. Went for a week with another couple and had an excellent time.
On the outside: Everything you can possibly do on or in the water - boat dock 50 ft away; clubhouse with pool and tennis; great outside area for eating with water views. Close and easy access to the water for paddle boarding and kayaking.
On the inside: Nicely and comfortably furnished with a full kitchen and two bedrooms.
Community is private/gated, so security is good. The staff, residents and guests are relaxed and very nice and helpful. Will definitely be back.
Snow Bird Paradise
First timers; we were a bit worried about putting money up front especially to an individual rather than an agency. Our worries were for naught. Joe and Silvia are wonderful hosts and catered to our every wish. The condo is perfectly located with water on three sides. The view from the master bedroom and living room could be on a calendar. If you have a boat, the slip is less than 100 feet from your front door (fresh water and electricity provided). We caught lunch from the dock. Hooked but did not land several Tarpon from the backyard. Dozens of charters available if you wish.
The gated community is guarded by wonderful, friendly, helpful personnel who make regular rounds. This is not a 'let's drop in and see what's happening' community. One must make arrangements to get in (as we did when we ordered out for pizza or Chinese).
In short: wonderful hosts, wonderful location, unforgettable experience .
The home was everything as described and more.
It was well equipped, very clean, comfortable and the view was spectacular. The Resort was understated. All solid concrete construction (I think I will GO there if there IS a Hurricane), pools, tennis, docks, boating, gym, and friendly residents and professional staff. We practiced our snorkeling in the pool then took an excursion to the Reefs. Beautiful! Really an all around great experience.
AVAILABLE Holidays 2014!
Fantabulous Florida Keys, Key Largo; World Class boating, fishing , diving , snorkeling, dining , relaxing!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We require up front payments of rentals because we are long term and replacement travelers are hard to find with short notice. We give you our word if we find replacement we will refund you less any shortfalls.