This stunning 2700sf, completely remodeled designer decorated home is located in a very central location near Tahquitz Canyon and Sunrise Way, yet quiet and secluded. Only minutes from all the restaurants and action in Downtown Palm Springs.
The house features an open floor plan with wonderful indoor-outdoor flow, exceptional light exposures, and all new ultra-modern furnishings. The home includes 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, fully stocked gourmet kitchen with Professional appliances and extended breakfast bar, quartz countertops, outdoor sitting area with firepit, 6 pool lounge chairs, a pristine pool, outdoor kitchen (3 burner grill), and manicured grounds with citrus trees. The backyard, 3 bedrooms, and great room have wonderful unobstructed views of the San Jacinto Mountains. Both master suites, plus another bedroom, include king size beds. All beds have luxury Trina Turk beddings and all bedrooms have iPod dock alarm clocks.
city of PS #2493
Please carefully review these Important Terms of Booking -
- Holiday and special event rates may be higher.
- Max occupancy is 8 (strictly enforced, per city ordinance).
- Higher minimum nightly stay of 4-5 nights may apply during holidays and prime season months (February - April).
- Rental contract required, per City Law (no exceptions)
- All guests must sign Palm Springs Rental Regulations Form, per City Law.
- Copy of Govenment ID Required (City Law)
- No renters under 25 years of age, per City Law (no exceptions)
- No smoking indoors, no parties!
- Pets are allowed only if approved in advance of booking and pet fee is paid ($100.00 per pet).
- Early check-in or late check-out may be available with an extra fee ($150.00).
- Pool heating optional with an extra fee - $60.00 per day, $300.00 per week. Pools are heated to a Max of 86 degrees (80-86 is normal)
- Actual utilities paid for reservations 28 days or longer.
Important Vacation Rental Regulations in Palm Springs -
MUSIC ‐ All music is prohibited outside at a Vacation Rental property at all times of the day.
POOL ‐ Being in the pool is fun. Please keep voices and pool activities to a reasonable level as to not impact neighbors when occupying the Vacation Rental.
CONDUCT ‐ Creating any unlawful disturbance, engaging in disorderly conduct at the Vacation Rental property is prohibited.
NIGHT TIME ‐ At your discretion please consider moving indoors after 10pm to help preserve the quiet neighborhoods. If you choose to be outside, please be considerate of the neighbors and use indoor voices and do not exceed the established allowed levels. Our neighborhoods are very quiet at night. The City may issue a citation if the noise level is recorded above allowed levels.
OCCUPANCY ‐ Please abide by the occupancy limits set in your reservation.
PARKING ‐ Please utilize driveway and/or garage when parking your vehicle(s) before using street parking. There is a limitation on parking. Only one (1) vehicle per bedroom is allowed at any given time.