Built May 2017. Cottage is set one house back from Atlantic Avenue and sits directly on the Webhannet River. This quiet, convenient location offers privacy from traffic and easy access to the beach for your summer getaway. Features modern finishes, new appliances, and custom furnishings. Five outdoor decks/living areas to enjoy the abundant ocean and river views.
GROUND LEVEL: Offers 2-3 car tandem parking along a 10’ wide right-of-way corridor; length of cars will determine whether 3 cars fit. Private outdoor hot/cold shower. Large gas grill and outdoor bar/lounge set. Small lawn area. Corn hole, beach chairs, toys all provided. Bring your own kayaks/canoes/paddle-boards and launch right off our seawall into the river.
FIRST FLOOR: Open-concept kitchen/dining/living with expansive water views over the river and marsh. Fully stocked kitchen, walk-in pantry, island bar seating, dining table seats 8-10. Deck with outdoor dining for 8-11. Entry area for shoes and beach bags. Full bath with stall shower. Bedroom behind kitchen with pull-out couch (American Leather 'Queen Plus' temperpedic mattress). Living area sectional, swivel rocker, and 4 storage ottomans offers flexibility for use.
SECOND FLOOR: Covered, eastern-facing deck with ocean/beach views - a morning sunshine coffee deck. Master suite (king) w/large walk-in closet, double-vanity bath and walk-in shower. Full-capacity side-by-side W/D in hall closet with ample counter space for folding. Expansive western-facing, partially-covered 'sunset' deck with ample seating for relaxing.
THIRD FLOOR: Bedroom (king) with ocean views connecting to a private south-facing deck. 'Bunkroom' has a built-in bunk and a 2nd bunk with pull-out trundle. Full bath with tub/shower.
- All 5 decks/outdoor living areas are outfitted with comfy furniture for dining and lounging.
- Quick, easy access to Wells Beach between Public Way 8 and 9.
- Wired AC units in Living Room, Master, and each of the 3rd floor bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and 4 wall-mounted 50-60" smart TVs throughout.
- For your convenience, we provide paper products, kitchen wrap/foil, basic condiments, bath soap, laundry detergent, propane for the grill, ass't beach toys and beach chairs.
- All bed and bath linens are provided; beds are made upon your arrival and baths are fully stocked with plenty of towels. Guest need only bring beach towels.
NOTE RE PARKING: Please take note that the property accommodates 2-3 cars parked in tandem along a 10' wide corridor between a fence and the house. This means it'll be tight getting in/out of your car. It is not a good rental for those with trouble parking in tight spaces, those looking to host a crowd with guests in and out, or those with large, over-sized vehicles. There are metered day-lots nearby and overnight parking is available at the Wells Train station across from Exit 19 off Rt 95.