***Last minute discounts- please contact me for travel dates within the next 30 days for a special price!"
Location, Location, Location: I cant emphasize enough that Sunset Fisherman's location is the best in all of Playa del Carmen. We are located in an exclusive gated community just South of the town so it's quiet with NO VENDORS, NO LOUD CLUBS, NO ROCKS OR SEAWEED ON A STUNNING BEACH and LOW DENSITY number of people as this quiet neighborhood is just a 10 minute walk to the action of 5th Ave and the Ferry dock.
This is actually a 2 BR/2.5 BTH (see listing 306688 for more reviews) unit that we can lock-off the smaller bedroom/bath for ONE COUPLE ONLY. This will provide you 1000 sq feet with amazing views from the living room, balcony, master suite, kitchen and dining! This Million-dollar view penthouse is a one-of-a-kind a kind, 2-level 1 Bedroom penthouse on the beach, not far-far away like some resorts. It literally takes you less than a minute after stepping out of the condo to have your toes in the sand! We just started marketing the penthouse to couples, so you can see the reviews on VRBO listing 306688 for this unit.
The private balcony, living room, dining room, kitchen and master suite all have this wonderful pool and beachfront view. The King bed is new as of Sept 2016 and is a Sealy PillowTop so if you care about your night's sleep you will love it.
What makes Sunset Fisherman's Village a stand-out amongst the other condos and resorts? I would have to say it's because it's SMALL (there are just 50 units) and yet it's full service. There is no other condo complex in Playa del Carmen that offers as much as Sunset Fisherman's does right on site.
1) Free use of bikes, boogie boards, Hobie Cats, Paddle Boards and Kayaks
2) Full service- yes, bellman, concierge, front desk, maids, waitress service at the beach and restaurant, masseuse in the spa
3) Safe- yes Sunset Fisherman's is located in the gated community of Playacar Phase 1. Security 24-7
4) Location, Location, Location. The Playacar location is close to 5th Ave, but far enough away. Yes, there are resorts on the beach smack dab in the middle of 'the action' but do you want parties and clubs keeping you up at 2-3 am? Our resort is peaceful yet just a 3 min bike ride to the action or a 10 min beach stroll away.
5) WiFi for a small fee
6) Swim up pool bar
7) Optional meal and drink plan (call for more info)
8) Activities- yoga, water aerobics, tequila tasting, pottery painting, etc
9) Did I mention as much Rest and Relaxation that you can stand?
10) Did I mention romance? The staff at Fisherman's can set up a dinner for two experience right on the beach
I know you have the option to choose an all-inclusive resort, but don't and here is why. The AI resorts are over-crowded with over 300 rooms and it will take you 5-10 minutes to walk to the beach from your room. You end up eating at the 2-3 restaurants and having the same lousy buffet food day after day and you'll be lucky to have a peek-a-boo view of the ocean after leaning way over on your balcony! My penthouse is the actual unbelievable view you see in all the photos! Don't feel like standing in line for your meals? You can choose to eat at the restaurant on-site, make delicious meals in our beautiful kitchen or walk 10 minutes to 5th Avenue and have hundreds of restaurants to choose from. You might opt for another condo complex, but none offer you great amenities like Fisherman's Village. If the condo complex says it's 'in town' beware, that means you'll be next to loud discos and clubs pumping out techno music until 2-3 am. Our resort is very quiet as of about 10 pm each night, just in case sleep and rest and relaxation is important to you. If crazy party-action all night is your scene, then staying at a condo or resort 'in town' is the way to go for you!
I am a semi-retired travel agent specializing in Playa del Carmen and the Yucatan for more than 10 years....I will give you some great feedback even if my property isn't quite right for you.