The Perfect Spanish Hacienda Located in the Heart of Coronado(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-21 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Four bedroom, three bathroom centrally located home
Impeccable Spanish charm. This lovely home designed by famous architect Cliff May sits proudly on a sunny corner lot. Award winning landscaping, hardwood floors, exposed beams, fireplace & fountains.
This home has living room, dining room, kitchen, office, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Comfortably sleeps 6. The central courtyard offers privacy for outdoor entertaining and relaxing. Courtyard features a fountain, mature olive tree and potted flowers and succulents.
Member since: 2013
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Two bathrooms on the first floor. One bathroom on the second floor.
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Aug 31, 2017
21 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,500
- Cleaning $100
- Taxes Not included
We require a signed vacation rental agreement. A template is attached to our listing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Located in the heart of Coronado, this home has easy access to all the amenities of the Village: America's #1 rated beach, Hotel Del Coronado, Ferry Landing, Spreckels Park, and the shops, restaurants and bars on Orange Avenue.
* Hotel del Coronado -- Classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 20 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – Enjoy the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – Minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Legoland, Aquatica Waterpark, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Berry Farm, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 6 to 8 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
* Four bedrooms
Living Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee pot, toaster, blender, cookware, and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We moved to Coronado in 2012 from New England. We have four children and spend our summers on Cape Cod. Our home in Coronado is a special retreat which we know that you will enjoy.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Girls Bedroom - Two twin beds
Close proximity to Coronado Yacht Club, Hotel Del Coronado, golf course & beach
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.