Walk to skiing!!!! This one-level, nicely remodeled Squaw Condo is the ideal location for small groups looking to be close to all the action at Squaw Valley USA.
Enjoy the convenience of being just steps away the lifts, shops, and restaurants in the Village. We know your guests will love waking up to sunny powder day mornings in this south facing complex with panoramic ski area views.
• Approx 900 sq ft
• Walking Distance to Ski Lifts and Village
• Wood Fireplace
• 32'' TV and BluRay Player in Living Room
• Easy Access to the Bike Path and Truckee River
• Close to hiking and biking trails
BR 1 - King Bed
BR 2 - Queen Bed and Twin Bunk Bed (Sleeps 4)
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier's bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world's first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25' outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you're ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Sorry, this unit does NOT have a BBQ.
2. The laundry room for this complex is on the bottom level and clearly marked "laundry" on the door. Inside there are coin-operated washer and dryer.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).