Fall in love with the unparalleled serenity and wilderness access of northern California in this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home for 8 in Mount Shasta. Located on a quiet cul de sac with views of the Castle Crags, this newly renovated duplex has outdoor adventures waiting in every direction. Whether you spend your days hiking, golfing, or hitting the slopes at Mt. Shasta Ski Park, you'll always look forward to ending the day gathered around the fireplace. Don't wait! Book today!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
When you need a break from the elements, head into the spacious great room and rest your hiking legs on the leather couch. As you stream 1980's classic 'Stand By Me' on the flat-screen Smart TV, you'll be sitting just 50 miles from where the movie was filmed.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with expansive countertops and a dining table that can seat up to 8, will make you feel like a culinary mastermind as you prepare your signature dish.
More of a grill master than Iron Chef? Throw some burgers on the gas grill and enjoy a memorable family meal on the furnished deck.
As the kids drift to sleep in their twin-over-twin bunk bed, retire to the master bedroom and luxuriate in your king bed. You'll be ushered right to sleep by the sounds of late night reruns on your flat-screen cable TV.
Due to this 1,600-square-foot home's top-notch location, guests can walk to some of the area's best coffee shops, restaurants, and stores. For an unforgettable day in Mount Shasta be sure to flank your hike with breakfast at Lily's Restaurant and dinner at Bistro No. 107.
Explore your beautiful surroundings by hiking, biking, skiing, or snowmobiling through the area's meticulously maintained trails. Those that love hiking should be sure to check out the Lake Siskiyou Trail, Spring Hill, The Gateway Trail, among many others!
Within 3 miles of the property, you'll find Lake Siskiyou and Mount Shasta Resort's pristine golf course, both of which are must visit during your stay.
If you can't get enough of the great outdoors, head to Shastice Park and spend an afternoon exploring. Sitting just 7 minutes from the house, this park offers outdoor concerts in the summer, ice skating in the winter, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, flat-screen Smart TV, furnished deck, gas grill, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, open street parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Mount Shasta Location - Steps from delicious dining, within 10 minutes of great trails, within 3 miles of Lake Siskiyou and Mount Shasta Resort, and 7 minutes from Shastice Park!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport, 1000 Terminal Loop Parkway, Medford, OR 97504, (~91.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City of Mt. Shasta business License #P0123