About the property
- Condo1058 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
One bedroom plus Loft next to Copper Mountain ski lifts!
The Lodge at Copper is where you want to be for your next ski vacation. Nestled in the trees just off the American Flyer lift at Copper Mountain, it boasts a SKI IN/SKI OUT location perfect for accessing everything Copper Mountain has to offer. The building also has a ton of amenities to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. With your stay in unit 404 comes one spot in the common parking garage with another spot in front of the building, elevator, common area hot tub and sauna, as well as common area laundry facilities and a ski locker room on the first floor.
Unit 404 is a very nicely done ONE BEDROOM PLUS LOFT, recently remodeled top floor unit. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, in unit WIFI, gas fireplace and large flat screen TV in the living area. Bedding in the condo goes King bed in the master bedroom, Queen bed and 2 Twin beds in the loft as well as an extra twin mattress for the living area and a Queen fold out sofa bed. The Copper Coach is also available, just call and they will pick you up at the front door and whisk you around Center Village, Union Creek or anywhere else at Copper you'd like to go, and return you right back to your front door.
Staying on-mountain and especially SKI IN/SKI OUT gives you a nice advantage over everyone fighting traffic to make it up to the resort. Be the first one on the lift on that powder day morning, sleep in and still make it on the lifts in good time, take a break and go back to your unit for lunch, or hit up the bars and restaurants in the base area at the end of your ski day knowing you only have to walk across the street when it's time to go home.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Property was great. Rental mangers were not
I hate to give one star because the unit was wonderful. Great location, great size, great price, etc.
I am doing this only because the rental management company was less than ideal. Initially the unit amenities did not list "no dogs" (now it does). When scheduling the dates for renting, an agreement comes up which says "coordinate with rental property if pets are allowed and pay a refundable security deposit". Knowing this information and not seeing "no pets" on the amenities one would assume you should book the unit and coordinate with BigHorn to bring your pet. When we tried to coordinate with BigHorn to bring our dog, they told us we could not and would not give us a refund for their false information. When I picked up the keys to the unit they made me sign a no pet agreement that said if a pet was found in the unit it would be a $1,000 fine. This information was NOT posted anywhere on the VRBO or the agreement I initially signed with BigHorn. The pet fee was clearly written solely for my stay. Needless to say, customer relations and clear/concise agreements is not their forte.
One evening the front doors locked and we didn't know the code to get in. We called BigHorn rentals after hours number to get the code and the lady who answered said she couldn't help because she was on her cell phone. What is the point of after hours help if help is not provided?
As I said before, the property was great, BigHorn was not.
These types of reviews are very hard for us to accept. We would like VRBO to consider un-true statements before they publish reviews, but that is not their policy. Here are some points about this review:
1. As the guest mentions, this is a wonderful property so please don't consider this review when looking to reserve this property. You will have a great time here.
2. This property is not pet friendly. Our job as managers is to abide by the wishes of the owner. We will not allow pets to stay in this property.
3. The statement by these guests that "initially the unit amenities did not list "no dogs" (now it does)." is false. It was on the listing when these guests checked availability and made the reservation.
4. Our cancellation policy allows someone to cancel within 24 hours of making the booking free of charge. We first spoke to these guests about bringing a pet shortly after they made the reservation. We offered them to cancel the reservation at that time and they declined.
5. After the 24 hour time period expired we spoke with these guests on multiple occasions, every time we told them they could not bring a pet with them. After speaking with 4 or 5 times, the pet became an "emotional support animal" which is another un-true statement.
6. We want all of our guests to have a pleasant stay with us and we tried hard to communicate with these guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Unfortunately, they mistook our efforts to explain our policies for this property as rudeness. It was not.
7. This guest speaks of an "agreement that I initially signed" but the only agreement ever signed was at check in. Another un-true statement. We did have a no pet agreement for this guest to sign, as we have for anyone that makes a fuss about bringing a pet to a property that does not accept them.
8. We manage many properties and can't keep door codes, etc for all of them in our memory. Our after hours person needed to check the door code in our software on her phone and call this guest back. It only took a couple minutes.
9. Again, please do not consider this review when looking to reserve this property. It is very nice and you will have a great time here. And we'll do everything we can to make sure of that.
Perfect ski spot
Awesome ski in/out condo. The American Flyer lift is about 100 yards way. Ski out the back door straight to the lift. The condo has everything you need. Great for a family and kids or a group of friends.