This up-north cabin on Little Lake boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and room for 6 guests. Offering a fishing boat, canoe, 2 kayaks, a private sandy beach, fire pit, deck, and more, this Baldwin vacation rental is perfect for those who want to spend everyday outside! Relax inside amidst the warm and cozy interior for a late-night movie, or host summer barbecues out in the sunshine! Be sure to bring your fishing gear, as the home borders world-class trout and salmon fishing!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch, Futon
This beautiful, knotty pine cabin is sure to be the host of great family memories! With large windows overlooking the lake, you’ll never have a break from the amazing views of the sparkling water.
Relax on the couch after a long day swimming or rowing around Little Lake (motorless boats only). The flat-screen TV comes with a DVD player, so be sure to bring your favorite flicks to watch during leisure time.
When hunger strikes, step over to the fully equipped kitchen and whip up a favorite home-cooked recipe. Framed by wide windows, the dining table is the perfect place to enjoy a meal amidst gorgeous lake views.
Rather dine outside? Bring your grub to the picnic tables outside or throw your zesty catch-of-the-day onto the gas grill for a tasty barbecue.
There’s endless entertainment right outside, including 2 kayaks, a fishing boat, canoe, and a private sandy beach. After a long day splashing in the water, circle around the fire pit to roast some marshmallows under the stars.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 cozy bedrooms. For extra accomodations, a pullout couch and futon are available in the living room.
Fishermen, you’ll truly be nestled in paradise. Take the fishing boat out to troll the lake, or drive just 5 minutes to the Pere Marquette River, where you’ll find world-class trout and salmon fishing.
This home is right within the Huron-Manistee National Forest, which boasts hundreds of miles of hiking, mountain biking, or atv trails. Ludington State Park Beach is also just an hour away, where you’ll find pristine beaches right on the edge of Lake Michigan.
When the snow begins to fall, Caberfae Peaks is about an hour away, where you and your loved ones can ski or snowboard on the mountain’s crisp slopes.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private dock, sand beach, hammocks, beach chairs, fire pit, fishing boat, canoe, 2 kayaks, furnished deck, gas grill, lake views, flat-screen TV with DVD player, 4-car driveway, and more!
- Waterfront Baldwin location - Nestled on Little Lake within the Huron-Manistee National Forest. Just an hour to both Ludington State Park Beach and Caberfae Peaks!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Manistee County Blacker Airport - 2323 Airport Rd, Manistee, MI 49660, (~ 56.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in