Beautiful Mountain Cabin 3bd/3.5 Wonderful Views Only 15 Miles from Breckenridge(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Spacious kitchen with granite island and all the appliances needed.
Big deck with grill and dinning table to enjoy spectacular views.
Basement has a bar, game table and big screen proyector with blue ray and dvd player, also has dish service.
Two car garage.
CHECK IN 3:00 pm CHECK OUT 10:00 am
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: Guest has paid an exit cleaning fee. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. At check out time please leave all linens and towels used on laundry room.
8. Trash Disposal: Upon Check Out please leave all trash bags properly closed and inside the garage.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be responsible for the cost of repair.
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $180 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 6.9%
No smoking and no pets allowed.
You will need to have a car since there is no public transportation running close to the house. All WD needed during winter season.
The road up to the house is a dirt road of around 3 miles. It starts once you exit Highway 9 on County Road 4. The first 2 miles are flat but the last mile has a couple of switchbacks you will need AWD or 4x4 for that in winter.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Main floor living room
main floor master bedroom. Queensize
Second floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Queen size bed
main floor half bath
views from deck
basement bar and game table
main floor living room
open kitchen, dining, living space
4 twin size beds. This bedroom has it´s own bathroom
second floor loft
view of the house from the road
basement home theater
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.