About the property
- Cabin2300 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
Our Cabin is a 3db 3.5 bath house, 3 level house. 2 Master bedrooms with en suite bathroom each and a third bedroom with 2 bunk beds and it´s own bathroom.
Spacious kitchen with granite island and all the appliances needed.
Big deck with grill and dinning table to enjoy spectacular views.
Basement has a bar, game table and big screen proyector with blue ray and dvd player, also has dish service.
Two car garage.
CHECK IN 3:00 pm CHECK OUT 10:00 am
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: Guest has paid an exit cleaning fee. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. At check out time please leave all linens and towels used on laundry room.
8. Trash Disposal: Upon Check Out please leave all trash bags properly closed and inside the garage.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be responsible for the cost of repair.
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Spring break 2018!
We loved our stay! It was a beautiful cabin. We enjoyed not being surrounded by tourists and the privacy. We are looking forward to another stay possibly in the Summer or Fall.
Beautiful log cabin, very spacious with an awesome theatre room for the kids.
Just a FYI, we came from Florida and got altitude sickness. You are up on a high mountain, have oxygen ready.
Beautiful property, wonderful holiday get away!
Beautiful property and wonderful holiday get away!
The pictures do not do this cabin justice. Beautiful place with stunning views.
We absolutely loved the cabin and our vacation. The cabin is beautiful and had everything we needed to make our trip perfect.The views off the deck are stunningly beautiful and we will be back every year. The pictures do not do this place justice and it was very hard to leave, my kids want to move here.
A quiet mountain home with all the accoutrements you would want. Home is well maintained and quite spacious. Road would be rough in winter to navigate but was fine during our trip in the early Fall.
Great house, great views
Perfect place for a family getaway
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
No smoking and no pets allowed. You will need to have a car since there is no public transportation running close to the house. All WD needed during winter season. The road up to the house is a dirt road of around 3 miles. It starts once you exit Highway 9 on County Road 4. The first 2 miles are flat but the last mile has a couple of switchbacks you will need AWD or 4x4 for that in winter.