|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our Cabin is a 3db 3.5 bath house, 3 level house. 2 Master bedrooms with en suite bathroom each and a third bedroom with 2 bunk beds and it´s own bathroom.
Spacious kitchen with granite island and all the appliances needed.
Big deck with grill and dinning table to enjoy spectacular views.
Basement has a bar, game table and big screen proyector with blue ray and dvd player, also has dish service.
Two car garage.
CHECK IN 3:00 pm CHECK OUT 10:00 am
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: Guest has paid an exit cleaning fee. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. At check out time please leave all linens and towels used on laundry room.
8. Trash Disposal: Upon Check Out please leave all trash bags properly closed and inside the garage.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be responsible for the cost of repair.
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
We stayed a couple days in this very beautiful home. The views are awesome! House sits at 11,2000 feet so might want to be careful when you run up the stairs! The roads are dirt and steep so getting here is a job, but it is well maintained in summer. I would recommend this cabin to families looking to get away for a while.
The cabin is located In the mountains away from the highway noise. Only sound outside is the breeze through the pine trees. Wonderful mountainview to wake up to or enjoy from the sofa, as the sun rises over the mountains to the East. House has a great theater room downstairs where kids can watch movies without disturbing the adults upstairs. Two car garage was great, keeping your cars from having to be scaped in the mornings and out of the snow. Furniture and beds were great and plenty enough for everyone. Kitchen had everthing needed to cook just anything. Great cookware and implements.
The only "not great" thing was that the hot water heater was insufficient to fill the jetted tub in the master bedroom with warm water. Took a few trips to the stove to bring in boiling water to get it up to temperature.
Overall a great place to stay and just "be" in the mountains. Will definately come back.
The interior of the cabin is spotless. The rustic decor is impressive. The amenities: a full kitchen, a large back porch overlooking the mountainside a great spot to kick back and relax. It is "out" there and if that is what you are looking for, there could not be a better place in my opinion.
We thoroughly enjoyed staying here. Giannina and her husband were so helpful to us..before, during and even after! The house was clean, roomy and was very well-stocked. They had everything we needed and then some!!!
I highly recommend a vacation here! We cannot wait to go back!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 2017 - Feb 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
|Cleaning Fee||$150 + Tax|
No smoking and no pets allowed.
You will need to have a car since there is no public transportation running close to the house. All WD needed during winter season.
The road up to the house is a dirt road of around 3 miles. It starts once you exit Highway 9 on County Road 4. The first 2 miles are flat but the last mile has a couple of switchbacks you will need AWD or 4x4 for that in winter.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.