Tastefully designed and newly upgraded reflecting quality and comfort, this top floor cozy condo is nestled among the tropical treetops, with private lanai and peek-a-boo views of the ocean. My wife and I affectionately call our unit #322 the Kona Dove. It is, in our opinion, one of the more desirable units in the Kona Islander Inn complex; ours is a top-floor unit, away from the traffic noise of Alii drive and Kuakini Highway, but close enough to hear soothing surf sounds at night. Our west-and-south facing lanai has an extra-expansive and open view since our unit is also a corner unit. And my wife Therese is an artist and designer- we keep our unit lovely and clean inside!
Kona Islander Inn studio condo description
This newly upgraded, top floor end unit features:
• Interior artfully designed in hardwood and woven rattan “island style” furnishings, end table, large dresser, café table with two chairs, and an accent chair for additional seating.
• Tropical morning sun pours onto your lanai, where you can sip your smoothie and contemplate your day. We’ve added a new patio table, chairs and pull down sun-shade
• one comfy Queen-size bed.
• Fully equipped kitchenette with brand new microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, electric skillet, cutting boards, dishware, serve-ware and utensils.
• A quality 40” inch flat screen TV with remote and free cable. High speed internet available in reception/lobby area.
• Cozy upgraded bathroom with new modular shower and chrome fixtures with pocket door off of kitchen for privacy, hair dyer and extra towels.
• A lovely bedroom/living area with sliding glass doors that lead out to your private lanai.
• New air conditioner with remote control.
• Spectacular location in the heart of historic Kailua Kona Town, in close proximity to beaches, snorkeling, cafes, shopping, dining and farmer’s produce and artist’s market. Just a few steps through the garden to the pool/Jacuzzi area where there are two gas BBQ grills for your use.