Our “Mountain View Retreat” is the perfect vacation getaway all year round. Whether you prefer a winter wonderland or summer oasis, Lake Tahoe is a beautiful vacation paradise throughout the seasons. Come escape, relax and unwind at our cozy cabin, conveniently located in a prestigious and quiet neighborhood with picturesque mountain views. We are centrally located, so you can explore all of the main attractions South Lake Tahoe has to offer from our base camp, with minimal driving time. Within close proximity (10 minutes) you have access to Heavenly and Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resorts, Adventure Mountain (sledding), casinos, the lake, beaches, restaurants, grocery stores & shopping.
Our fully renovated cabin is 2000 square feet with three comfortable bedrooms, including a very spacious master suite with a romantic stone fireplace, forest and mountain views, large walk-in shower, ample closet space and two private patio decks. On the upper level, there is a loft area for sleeping additional guests (up to 4), plus direct access to an additional outdoor deck with scenic panoramic views.
The main living area features vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams and floor-to-ceiling glass and sliding glass doors, which open to a comfortable front porch deck. Enjoy amazing views of Mount Tallac (the lake’s tallest peak) from the front porch, just steps away. On cold nights, cozy up by the wood-burning stone fireplace and relax in our lodge-style living room. The modern open kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, granite counters and rustic pine cabinetry. All bathrooms include high-end fixtures, double sinks and beautiful tile work. The downstairs bath features a large jetted jacuzzi tub. We offer complimentary guest amenities for your convenience, including fresh bath/hand towels for all guests, travel size shampoo, hand and body soaps, dish washing soap, paper products and garbage bags.
During warmer seasons, the backyard is perfect for entertaining and includes a stone water feature, large grass area and gorgeous flagstone patio. A two-car garage is attached with direct interior access to a transitional mudroom, where you can hang up your coats and kick off your boots, after a long day at the slopes or hiking trails. This home is great for families, seniors and couples who are looking to escape and enjoy a peaceful cabin retreat!
• 2000 sq. ft with 3 bedrooms, plus a loft and 2 full bathrooms
• Lodge-style living room with massive stone fireplace
• Vaulted ceilings and mountain views
• Large deck with scenic views, plus 3 additional decks
• Level access garage parking for two vehicles (just two interior steps to main floor)
• Wireless internet access and landline phone (unlimited local and long distance calls)
• Digital cable; two flat screen TVs (52“ in living room and 32” in main floor bedroom)
• Washer and dryer with large load capacity
• Expansive fenced-in backyard, with large patio for entertaining and stone water feature
• Bedroom 1: one queen bed (ground level)
• Bedroom 2: one queen bed (ground level)
• Bedroom 3: one California king bed (second level; master suite)
• Bedroom 3: Two twin beds (bunk style) available in master walk-in closet, plus toddler mattress
• Loft Area: two full beds/futons (third level)
KITCHEN / DINING
• Deluxe fully renovated kitchen
• High-end stainless steel gas stove/oven and dishwasher
• Dining area comfortably seats 7-8 guests
• Custom wood carved bar with additional seating
• Heavenly Ski Resort / Shopping Village & Gondola (7 miles)
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course & Restaurant (10 minutes)
• Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resort (7 miles)
• Adventure Mountain for sledding (5 miles)
• Harrah's, Mount Bleu and Harvey's casinos (8 miles)
• Horizon Movie Theatre & Arcade (8 miles)
• Tahoe Rim Trail; hiking & biking
• Kahle Community Center and Indoor Playground (10 miles)
• Lira’s Supermarket (2 miles), Safeway (6 miles) & Raley’s (7 miles)
KID FRIENDLY (available for use)
• Pack n Play • Safety Gate • Toddler Mattresses (includes sheets) • Sleds • Board Games/toys • DVDs • Kid friendly placemats and dishware
WHY RENT FROM US?
We purchased this home late last year (2013) and recently decided to turn it into a vacation rental. We take a lot of pride in home ownership and feel very fortunate and privileged to own this charming cabin. We have added some personal touches, such as hand made furniture and art work we created especially for the cabin, to enhance the decor and create a homey feel for our guests. This cabin is a dream come true and we want our guests to enjoy this “home away from home” as much as we do.
Lake Tahoe is one of our favorite vacation destinations and truly an amazing place to visit all year round. We are very responsive to our guests needs and want you to enjoy a hassle-free vacation experience, while creating wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. We hope you enjoy the comforts of our cozy cabin retreat!