Welcome to your second home! This South Tahoe home is the perfect year round getaway.
The comforts of this newly upgraded 3 bedroom + Loft, 2 1/2 bathroom home offer a place to plan your next day’s trail run or bike ride, trip to Sierra at Tahoe, Heavenly Ski Resort, or Kirkwood, hike in the woods, golf at the 3 nearby golf courses, or to just relax in beautiful South Tahoe.
Enjoy waking up to 360 degree mountain views, watch a movie on the living room TV or gaming in the game room/loft, barbecue outside or make S’mores, go fishing at the nearby Sawmill pond or in the 3+ nearby lakes, explore the giant boulders and nature all around. Drive to Eagle Falls and spend the day swimming in waterfalls. Enjoy EVERYTHING that Tahoe has to offer with the comfort of this beautiful home base.
The maximum number of people allowed in the home is as follows: 8
- 3 bedrooms: one master with king bed, one guest room with queen bed, one guest room with 2 twin beds, one loft with full size futon.
-Baby items: 1 Pack and play, 1 portable bassinet and 1 portable high chair also included
- 2 full bathrooms plus one ½ bath
- Laundry room
- Basics needed for outings (cooler bag, cooler, ice packs, chairs, etc.)
- BBQ with gas
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
- 2 TVs with blu ray, netflix or streaming capabilities
- Blu-ray player with many movie selections
- Board games for the group
- Close to skiing
- Close to trails for hiking, walking, running and biking
- 11 miles to Sierra at Tahoe
- 7 miles to Heavenly
- 30 miles to Kirkwood
- 8 miles to Pope Beach on Lake Tahoe
- Near to Upper Truckee River
- 15 minutes drive to Fallen Leaf Lake
- 15 minutes drive to Angora Lakes
- 20 minutes drive to Eagle Falls and Eagle Lake
- Close to Angora Creek
- Close to 3 Lake Tahoe Golf Courses
- Close to national forest
- A few minutes walk or short drive to Sawmill Pond, fishing pond and trails
- 10 miles to Stateline casinos and Heavenly Village
- 5 minutes to the town of South Lake Tahoe City Center
- Close to Tahoe Airport
This split-level, 2-story recently renovated home will feel like your private adventure hideaway. Located in a quiet neighborhood, it is prime for skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing in the winter, and ideal for hiking, biking, kayaking or floating the river and Lakes in the warmer weather.
The bottom level of the home has 1 Master Suite with walk in closet, master bath and beautiful mountain views. The lower level also hosts the living room which has an HDTV, Blu-Ray player with streaming capability, many movies, and a very comfortable living area to spend family time together. The dining table seats 8. The granite countertop kitchen has a gas stove with in counter raising vent fan, breakfast bar with barstools, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stainless steel coffee maker, electric tea kettle and toaster, popcorn air popper, blender, S’mores utensils, and more. The kitchen is supplied with cooking basics.
The laundry room with washer and dryer for your use is located downstairs next to the half bathroom.
Upstairs has 2 bedrooms and a loft/game room. One bedroom has a queen bed, the other is ideal for the kids with 2 twin beds and there are items for families with babies as well. Both rooms share the full hall bathroom with shower/tub combo and double sink. The loft has a full size futon and equipped as a game room with Wii, Playstation 2, games, Blu-Ray player with streaming capabilities, and several movies for kids, as well as board games and puzzles for the whole family.
The back patio has a new gas BBQ with mountain views all around.
The maximum number of vehicles allowed at this home at any time is 3: 1 in the garage, and 2 in the driveway.
This is not a party rental house, it is ideal for families or those looking to enjoy a relaxing, fun getaway. We respect the year round neighbors who make Tahoe their permanent residence and it is imperative that our renters will too!
This is our second home and we hope you enjoy it as your own. We have taken care to provide the essentials that you will need to come, relax and savor everything that Tahoe has to offer.
Vacation Rental Permit #2404