About the property
- Condo1580 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Views of lake Charlevoix. Vaulted ceilings, premium bedding, beautiful kitchen.
** 1 night free when you book a full week** Discount included in quote.
Deal directly with the homeowner! Not a management company who may not respond, I am ALWAYS available! Call, text or email. My wife and I take pride in furnishing and equipping our home to our high standards! We put our heart into our home and know that you will truly enjoy vacationing here. Gregg Peabody-owner
NEW CONSTRUCTION, this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2nd story home (sleeps 7) sits nicely on one of the highest elevations only one mile from the bridge in downtown Charlevoix!
What sets our home apart from the other rentals?
1. Comfortable entertaining / relaxing areas throughout the home! Leather recliners, 5 HD TV’s with Premium Cable channels and Amazon Prime videos, gourmet kitchen, outdoor gas grill and 2 fireplaces!
2. A well stocked kitchen! Oil, spices, cookware, coffee makers, coffee, cooking utensils etc. Save a little money and prepare a few meals at home.
3. Premium King Coil mattresses! High thread count sheets, hypoallergenic pillows and covers. Nothing better than having a wonderful bed on vacation!
4. Added household items that are well stocked! From toilet paper to shampoo and soap and bath towels, you will feel like you’re at a 5 star luxury hotel!
Our home is centrally located to many entertainment areas and restaurants!
MANY restaurants within a couple miles;
Stafford’s Weathervane, That French Place, Scovies Gourmet, The Villager Pub, Bridge street Tap room just to name a few.
2 minutes to Mt. McSauba.
10 minutes from Bay Harbor.
15 minutes to Petoskey.
20 minutes to Harbor Springs.
30 minutes to Boyne Mountain.
35 minutes to Boyne Highlands and Nubs Nob.
More info on the home…
Expansive floor plan with vaulted ceilings and fantastic views. Fabulous entertaining space with new kitchen with almost every device you could think of to prepare a gourmet dinner.
Massive master bathroom with an over-sized shower (6 feet x 6 feet!). This bathroom measures 14 feet x 12 feet and is an excellent resource for someone prepping for a formal occasion. I.E. Bride or bridesmaids; Groom or groomsmen.
Air conditioning, gas fireplace, WIFI, cable TV, all new furnishings. The perfect place for the discerning traveler. Deck overlooking Lake Charlevoix and the C & O Club offers casual dining area and gas grille. High efficiency washer and dryer (laundry soap and dryer sheets included!) for super fast cleaning. Review the attached photos and give us a call. We are offering to share our little bit of heaven with your respectful family.
• We have a no pet and non-smoking home.
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 11:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Please do not request to book for parties of young adults.
• The Damage Waiver has been charged in the event something within our property is accidentally damaged during your stay. However there is a monetary limit of coverage that varies per property. All claims must be reported and approved by management in order to be covered by the damage waiver. Please inquire as to the monetary limit this property is covered for.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
About Gregg Peabody
Hello and welcome! Lisa and I sincerely hope you enjoy our brand new retreat. Only a couple years old, we purchased all new furniture, TV's, appliances etc. to make this a special place to enjoy with family and friends.
Gregg Peabody purchased this Condo in 2012
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Was absolutely lovely and was very well kept.
Loved all the amenities and special touches everywhere. Wished we could’ve stayed longer! Owner responded immediately to any questions or concerns.
Fabulous location, views and amenities
We were pleased with how well appointed, how convenient and how big it was. Luxurious!
Beautiful rental. Exactly as pictures appear.
Owners are very responsive to any needs you have. We rented over the holidays and really appreciated the Christmas decorations. Gorgeous well appointed kitchen. Beautiful condo.
Great Family Condo
Would highly recommend this Condo !
Lovely Condo Near Downtown Charlevoix
I was pleasantly surprised to find this beautiful condo exactly as described. The property was very clean and well maintained. The owners really spent time decorating and making this property inviting. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. The grandchildren loved having their own room with bunk beds and a TV. The master bathroom is very large and beautiful. Castle Farms was just a few minute drive from this property, as well as, grocery stores and beaches, and restaurants. My family had a wonderful vacation and definitely will return.
Beautiful, luxurious, comfortable and clean!
Now this is where you want to stay on vacation. This condo was perfect for our stay. It had everything we needed. Top of the line kitchen appliances, keurig, dishes, electronics, bathrooms, and furniture. They didn't skimp on anything and we appreciated it. It looks exactly like the pictures. The owner was extremely nice and easy to contact. I would definitely stay here again.
Charlevoix is located in Michigan on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, Lake Charlevoix, and Round Lake. It has been named one of “America’s Prettiest Towns” by Forbes, the second “Best Yachting Towns in the World” by Yachting magazine, and the “Best Area for a Vacation Home” by Detroit Home Magazine.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
50% refund of payment if cancellation 90 days prior to first day of scheduled use.