About the property
- House906 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 9
Choose your own relaxing, or action-packed getaway in this lovely three-bedroom Cannon Beach vacation rental with a studio and adjacent two-bedroom cabana, ocean access, and plenty of space for nine people! Ocean Spray is the perfect retreat for the entire family or a reunion with old friends!
The location is ideal, just steps away from building sandcastles and flying kites at the beach, or walk into town for quaint coastal shopping and at fish tacos at El Mariachi Loco. Once on the beach, the walk to Haystack Rock is only about 15 minutes - plan a picnic or explore the tide pools!
This vacation studio is quaint, with a combined living room, dining room and bedroom space. The living room offers sliding glass doors to the patio, claw-foot accent furniture, a twin-size sleeper sofa, and a gas fire place. Snuggle up for a movie night on the 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, or pop your favorite film into the Blu-ray DVD player. WiFi and streaming Netflix will keep you plugged in and up to date with current affairs!
Just off the media center is a unique fish sculpture and glass-top dining table for two, and kitchen offering a mini refrigerator, stove, sink, microwave, and coffee maker. The studio sleeps three guests, as the sleeper sofa allows for flexible sleeping arrangements.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the pillow-top king-size bed and clothing closet. The bathroom is secluded with French glass doors, and is a spa retreat offering a dual-head stand up shower, and an intimate jacuzzi tub for two with a flat-screen cable TV.
Next door, the two-bedroom cabana offers a cozy living room with large windows, a river rock gas fireplace, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, a Blu-ray DVD player, WiFi, and streaming Netflix. Recline is the armchair or full sleeper-sofa and re-tell the day's adventures in this cozy space! The dinging room offers a table for four, and the fully-equipped kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, perfect for serving up the catch of the day!
The cabana has two bedrooms and one full bathroom for up to six guests. Each bedroom has a queen-size bed, flat-screen cable TV, and one room has sliding glass doors leading to the patio. The sleeper sofa in the living room makes space for extra guests.
Outside, enjoy a dirt path between the studio and cabana lined with flowering shrubs, trees, and lovely beach decor. Dine out doors thanks to patio furniture, a charcoal grill, and picnic table and don't forget your furry friends! Please note that along with a weight limit of 60 pounds, a nightly pet fee applies. The double unit also includes shared washer and dryer access.
Drive 10 minutes to Ecola State Park to swim and hike to an abandoned light house, explore Cannon Beach antique stores by foot, or go horseback riding with Sea Ranch Stable.
Whether you bring the whole family for adventures in the sand, or host couples retreat complete with wine and star gazing, this double Cannon Beach vacation rental is the perfect offers charming amenities and all the comforts of home!
Vacasa, OR - Oregon Coast Office
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Vacasa, OR - Oregon Coast Office
Thanks for considering a Vacasa home! We provide full-service management for privately owned vacation homes, and like to think that we offer our guests the best of both worlds: the unique experience of staying in a one-of-a-kind vacation home, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the home you book for your special vacation is cared for by professional housekeepers and property managers. <br> <br> Vacasa began in 2009, simply because our founder and CEO Eric wanted to find a better way to share his wife’s family’s summer home in Long Beach, Washington with guests as a vacation rental. Eric and his early team worked to build Vacasa on the premise that local employees can do what they love most (taking care of guests, homeowners, and properties), while the hands-off tasks of vacation rental management—things like marketing, filing taxes, and maintaining a website—could be handled by a specialized central support team. <br> <br> Our passion is connecting travelers with the unique experience of staying in a vacation home, and we would be honored to be your host. Please contact us with any questions about this home—our team is standing by!
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Close to the beach and town
Overall, the property worked for us.
There are many things to appreciate about this property, but a few stand out: the location not only to the beach, but also that we could walk straight onto the beach because of the path at the end of the road. We walked for coffee at Insomnia each morning and all meals we ate in town were very good. We especially liked the Irish Table (make a reservation ahead, even off season!), and I enjoyed the salmon and cream ale at The Pelican Brewery. Walking on the beach is my favorite activity, and it was a treat to experience negative tides with the tide pool rangers available to answer questions. It was our first time seeing Pyrosomes, a real treat for someone who loves the ocean.
A great property with a great location. You can walk straight to the beach and only a 10min walk ...
A great property with a great location. You can walk straight to the beach and only a 10min walk to downtown. Also loved having our own parking space right in front of the house. Made things very easy. The house was clean, cute and had plenty of space for 9 of us.
Great family time..beach along
Had a great time.....
Need a schevling in kitchen for supplies we brought in
Put and extra chair angling in kitchen
Turn dining room table.horizontal to make more room
Move outside trash cans..detracts from patio room from both doors
Family time at the beach
Good location but filthy
The location is good, the kitchens are well equipped, the sheets were clean, and there was parking right out front. Unfortunately, both the suite and cabana were filthy and require some basic maintenance to ensure that they're safe and suitable for guests.
1. One of the windows in the cabana is extraordinarily difficult to lock, and it's a person-sized window next to the glass front doors that lead outside.
2. It smells like there may be a gas leak in the bedroom that shares a wall with the fireplace (which always has the pilot light lit) in the suite, and you can't open a window in that bedroom to get fresh air (the sliding doors open, but you shouldn't leave them open while you're asleep).
3. One of the light fixture shades fell from the ceiling in the suite hallway and we couldn't put it back because we didn't have a ladder.
4. The light over the stove that's attached to the microwave in the cabana doesn't work, nor does the stove fan vent property. That means that, if you cook for any length of time, you can't really see your food and, if anything burns, smoke fills the room.
1. There are three skylights in the cabana, two of which are over the sleeping area, so you will wake up at sunrise every morning.
2. There is also a string of large lights hung on the tree immediately in front of the cabana… Those lights are on too long and can be seen from inside the cabana even with the blinds closed.
3. In both the cabana and the suite, it's difficult to control the heat, which is very warm unless several windows are open.
1. In both the suite and the cabana, the bathroom showers had not been cleaned and the floors in both bathrooms were filthy. Someone else's hair was on the cabana shower floor, and the floor was still wet when we arrived. A dose of Comet cleaner and a nonstick mat for the suite bathtub would be good here. I asked for cleaning supplies and a mop, but was given only a few cleaning supplies and no mop, so I couldn't do much (the floors should be mopped - not just swept - between visitors).
2. The ceiling fan in the suite was filthy, with dust and grime sticking to all of the blades because it's near the kitchen and the fan blades never get cleaned. The fan blades literally appear to be hairy because there are years of filth stuck to them.
Overall, this place is not somewhere I would ever stay again. Go for a hotel instead.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Major Credit Cards Accepted. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and availability calendars may change until time of booking.