Welcome to 50 Harrison Rd., a beautiful summer home on quiet Long Pond. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the open deck over the pond. Spacious, newly renovated, and furnished 2300sq ft Cape Colonial on 1/2 acre with 3 BRs, 3 full baths, great room, dining room, and additional living room. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Tastefully decorated. All bedrooms have air conditioners. Max 6 occupants. Nearby to everything the Cape and Islands have to offer.
Waterfront for this property. Additionally we included a beach parking pass which provides guests with free parking & beach access to all fresh & saltwater beaches in Barnstable County. This pass is also valid at Hathaways Pond, Millway Beach, Loop Beach, Sea Street-Keyes Beach, Kalmus Beach, Veteran's Beach, Hamblin's Pond, Sandy Neck Beach, Lovell's Pond, Wequaquet Lake, Joshua's Pond, Dowse's Beach & Eugenia Fortes Beach.
Interaction with Guests:
You will be assigned a unique security code to enter the house. Owners will not be on location, but can be reached by email, phone, or text, and are happy to answer questions.
Quiet and somewhat secluded, but convenient to recreation, shopping, and necessities.
A car is the best mode of transportion to get on and around the Cape, and property has ample parking. Craigville beach is 2.2 miles and bikeable for most (bring your own bikes).
Other Things to Note:
No need to bring bed linens or bath towels, just your beach towels. We provide dish soap, hand soap, and general cleaning supplies. Guests provide their own paper products, laundry detergent, toiletries, and food - although you may use anything that is already in the house.
No cleaning fee with weekly rentals. Upon departure, please leave house tidy: dishes and utensils washed; trash placed in provided containers; sheets and pillow cases (for any beds that were used) stripped and placed on beds; used towels should be left in bathtub.
- A Beach Pass is provided with access to all Barnstable town beaches. DO NOT LOSE THE BEACH PASS - guests that lose the beach pass are responsible for replacement cost of $350.
- Maximum occupancy is 6, regardless of age, and may not be exceeded at any time during reservation. House parties are not permitted.
- Late checkout and early check-in must be agreed to in advance or $100 charge applies. Late checkout of more than 4 hours will be charged as an additional day of rental.
- Child care supplies are available for your use (highchair, pack & play, gates, etc.) with common sense and a signed waiver.
- You are welcome to use the piano, but please treat it gently. Do not place food/ drinks on the piano.
- No pets or smoking permitted anywhere on premises. Fireplace use is not permitted.
- Renter must be over 21 years of age. Subletting is NOT permitted.