- Waterfront views from almost every room
- Southern Sun exposure
- Waterfront access to a private rocky beach
- Located in a quiet neighborhood near Eastsound
- The town of Eastsound is fantastic and we're very nearby (less than 1/2 a mile) but the location feels like you're a million miles away
- Ideal space for 2-3 couples or two families
- The setting and the house: our goal is to keep the experience "cabin" rustic (with a well-stocked kitchen and hot tub) as opposed to a luxury hotel atmosphere
master bedroom with king bed
bonus kids room
great living room an open floor plan w/vaulted ceilings + couch (possible sleeper)
- Downstairs (newly remodeled):
Second living or family room with a sleeping couch
another bedroom with a queen bed and waterview
two doors outside to Jacuzzi hot tub and beach access.
- Walking distance (.4 of a mile or 5 minutes or so) to the shops and restaurants in Orcas Island's Eastsound
- We have an on-island manager but do not live on or near the property and we like to respect our guest's privacy.