Perfect Urbanite Escape: Only 45 Minutes Out of Seattle!(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
6 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms In The Heart Of Snow Geese Country!
This listing opens up the first and second and third floors of the lady florence with minor lock offs for medium to large parties of up to 24 guests to enjoy. The listing includes four large private cozy bedrooms with bathrooms on the second floor that host up to 5 beds along with 7 beds on the third floor.
The lady florence's spacious house and grounds and convenient location make it an ideal location for extended families on vacation, yoga retreats, cycling clubs, motorcycle clubs, writing conferences, reunions, anniversary parties, birthdays, wedding parties, rehearsal dinners and any other parties that require more room. Our entire home is available for events and gatherings inside or out in the garden.
We have a large space that can easily host up to 150 people outside and 40-50 inside. Please inquire for more details concerning rentals of this size.
Member since: 2014
- 5940 sq. ft.
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
- The King suite: known as the “The Bay Room,” is on the southwest side of the house and allows guest’s to look out over the sweeping farmland and breathtaking views of Port Susan Bay. The master suite is made up of two rooms, one is 14' x 14' and the other is 10' x 12’ and includes a king size bed and one twin, along with a private sink, toilet and large shower. Room Capacity: 3 The Full Bedroom or “The Orchard room,” is on the north side of the house and hosts views of the area farmland. The 13’ X 15’ room includes a Full size bed with private sink, toilet, and shower. Room Capacity: 2 The King Room #2 or “The Dancer's room,” faces the southeast and hosts views of the farmland surrounding the house. The 13’ X 15’ room includes a King size bed with private sink, toilet, and shower. Room Capacity: 2 The Queen Room #2 or “The Meadow room,” faces the northeast and hosts views of the valley and farmland surrounding the house. The 13’ X 15’ room includes a Queen size bed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- All 4 bathrooms are located in the bedrooms and are outfitted with toilet, sink and shower. There is also one toilet located on the first floor. The second floor bathroom includes a tub, sink and toilet and works best as a 2nd overflow bathroom for the 3rd floor guests. The 3rd floor has one bathroom with toilet/sink and shower included. ...moreless
- There will always be someone on the premise, so if you have any questions we are always available to answer them. However if you want private time there is ample room in and around the house and yard to get away. Our house is located in the middle of a field with limited surrounding homes, which allows the house to be private and with minimum noise level. Whether your looking for a quiet relaxing get away from the city or you simply want to get back to nature, our home offers a unique sanctuary with picturesque views of Port Susan Bay, Camano Island and the Cascade mountain range. We are located 7 miles west of I-5, 45 minutes north of Seattle and 90 minutes south of Vancouver B.C. 5 minutes to beautiful Camano Island, and about 15 minutes from the Tulip Fields. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $20 + tax
- Hotel Motel Taxper night $1
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- After 9 guests $15 + tax
- Tax Rate 8.9%
For additional guests after 9 people it costs $15 dollars per person per night on top of the total amount for your stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Some local points of Interest include:
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival (entire month of April), Main Street Stanwood, Warm Beach Retirement Community, Lights of Christmas ( Full month of December), Uff Da Shoppe, Camano Island State Park, Snow Goose Festival (Late February), Harvest Jubilee (October), Kayak Point Golf Course, Camano Island Golf course, Cama Beach State Park, Camano Island Coffee, Local artist festivals (august and September), Angle of the Winds Casino, Camano Island Art Walk, Whidbey Island, Deception Pass Bridge.
There are many enjoyable restaurants just a couple minutes away along with local shops and grocery stores.
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: We are a long time Stillaguamish River Valley farming family. The Northwest is famous for its beet, cabbage, and spinach seed production. Our family is in its fourth generation of farming these crops. My husband and I purchased and remodeled our house from the ground up starting in 1990. Our house has had quite an evolution helping to raise four children and run a farming business. Life changed drastically for us a couple of years ago when the love of my life passed away. We sold the farming business but kept the land and the house. We are opening this wonderful property up to the public so many others can enjoy it also.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
King Suite Bath
Outdoor Kitchen and Fireplace
Pond next to fireplace area
Second Queen Bedroom
Outdoor Pizza oven
Sportcourt and Green house
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.