Urelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
Please note: this is a condominium townhome and is in close proximity to other residences. We ask that guests please observe rules regarding noise and parking so the neighbors are not disturbed. This property may not be suitable for all guests, please call or email if you have any questions about our policies.
This recently built spacious townhome is the perfect place for friends and family to enjoy Morro Bay and its great downtown area! This home has a large open floor plan with an upstairs great room and balcony that take advantage of the views, including the famous Morro Rock. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome has a 2 car garage and can easily accommodate a group of 7 adults or a mix of 9 adults and children. It’s only a short walk to downtown Morro Bay, with great restaurants, shops, and the Embarcadero.
• Open living space on the second floor includes the kitchen, living room, dining room, and access to the large balcony.
• Master bedroom is upstairs and features a California King Sized bed with attached master bath
• Master bathroom with dual vanity and step in shower
• 2nd bedroom is downstairs with 2 full sized beds and a flat screen tv.
• 3rd bedroom is downstairs with a twin over full bunk bed, and a twin bed with a flat screen tv.
• Hall bathroom downstairs features a shower/tub combination
• Wireless internet, XBOX 360 video game console, DVD player and board games
• The balcony off the living room has a propane BBQ and plenty of seating to enjoy the ocean views and views of Morro Rock.
• The home has a 2 car garage that is available to guests.
• Laundry room with washer and dryer off of the garage for guest use.